Register now to get rid of these ads!

I Try and Try...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by SwitchbladeTeeth, Nov 19, 2003.

1. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

Yeah fer sure the twenty year old can spell and wrote.

2. Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe

Ustawuz ah coldnt evun spel idjit. Now ah is one. [​IMG]

Hang in there kid, You just might be one of the ones worth saving. Oh, and as for being 20, When I was that age I had a whole jungle full of things to think about besides cars. AK-47's, M-14's, Snakes, Malaria, all seemed more important than cars. Cars were what we dreamed about getting back to. A lot of these guys had to grow up young. Some resent how easy today's generation has it and how they're pissing it away without respecting it. Understand that and you'll understand why they sometimes have a short fuse or why they want you to learn things the hard way. You can spend weeks training kids to keep their heads down and they won't get it. Punch them on their ass tho and they'll duck when you raise your fist the second time. [​IMG]

3. Antibilly

Antibilly

Hey lets change the subject....have you guys ever seen a pic of the begining of the most loved hot rod on the HAMB. as seen in your CK deluxe and Rolls n pleats?? huh huh have ya? [​IMG]

4. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

Switchblade. I can remember getting very frustrated when I couldn't figure things out when I was young. The biggest problem. I relied on those cars to get me around. Now its easier because if things don't go right. I just let the car sit. Its amazing how a night sleep will change things. Seriously. You seem like a good kid with your head on straight. Your frustrations are no different that any we haven't experienced. It won't be long... You will be teaching your son how to do these things.

5. Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe

SKEETERRRRR!
    One of my favorite lowriders... [​IMG]

6. If and when I ever have kids GOD HELP THE WORLD! [​IMG]

Mike, there is a reason I still stick around, and its not because of that patented "Nad-tacular Stink Stinch"tm that he eminates. [​IMG]

After rod run you think you may want some help putting together a thing called the "Green Bean" ?

7. hatch

hatch
    from house

Lower???? [​IMG] [​IMG](just kiddin around)

Attached Files: