Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods I sure miss all the build threads

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by grits, Jul 9, 2010.

1. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

these i phones suck for this old guy:eek: or what ever you call a Droid

I think i got a dud..im sitting right here with it on..and it never rang..what a POS!
    Verizon said they need to get me a new one, a lot of shit doesnt work on it

Last edited: Jul 10, 2010
  2. 63dan63

63dan63

My go-cart for grownups ...

[​IMG]

3. Very nice Dan. Pickup?

4. whistlebritches

whistlebritches
    from texas

nope, not much point in it...too much trouble....and no one really cares....a few on here just cant seem to keep their polite switch in the on position.....bet they wont talk that shit when standing face to face

5. You know, every camera and computer I buy goes to crap! Things are stable now tho, I need to get off my ass and post some shots of the Tudor. :eek:

6. Paul

Paul
    Editor

by all the examples given so far I'd say there are more build threads going on here than ever before

very inspiring to see others work

7. FRITZ

FRITZ
    BANNED

What you don't like all the "I know its OT but......" posts
    or "what's this worth" , or "do these tires make my butt look fat", or "look at my new yard tractor" or "got myself a new boat"

so yer telling me you don't love these posts on a trad kustom & hot rod board!
    so how long before this post gets pulled?
    FRITZ

8. FRITZ

FRITZ
    BANNED

Paul, ever since day one here on the HAMB I have always enjoyed your build posts. one of my top 5 fav guys. Thanks for all the inspiration.

FRITZ

9. I like to see what zany stuff fritz is up to!

10. FRITZ

FRITZ
    BANNED

11. Saw that, very cool. I got the idea the other day that I need to build a totally useless show car some time! (I mean that in a good way)

12. FRITZ

FRITZ
    BANNED

OH I know they are kinda useless, LOL but i love a good project!
    a car build like that tests you ability to build something with nothing.
    I think anyone here on the HAMB could build a car like that with a lot of work and low bucks and have something truly stupid and unique. Using only your wits and what laying around.
    FRITZ

13. FRITZ

FRITZ
    BANNED

Matter of fact. Lets post a before & after pic
    I went from this $100.00 Volkswagon (an off topic car) to this radical 60's style (sorta on topic) show rod! plus when I was done cutting the bug up i got $52.00 bucks back from the scrap metal yard!
    Jimmy Smith did the art work that inspired me to do this build

FRITZ

Attached Files:

14. Now THAT is inspiring!

15. Lookin' good Fritz! That is so cool!

16. langy

langy
    Member Emeritus

Good thread Oz Rat.

17. langy

langy
    Member Emeritus

I've been meaning to build a bubbletop for years Fritz, Where do you guys find the bubbles ???

18. FRITZ

FRITZ
    BANNED

Its a sky light for a house, LOL I am sure you can find them. I have to order more so if anyone want one lemme know
    Fritz

19. Paul

Paul
    Editor

hahaha

20. langy

langy
    Member Emeritus

I'm in the UK so not so easy to find here :( I can get one made but its silly money.
    What sort of money are they over there as I could ship back to UK easily in one of my comtainers.

21. Amazing transformation!

22. I want that Hemi motor.

23. Lots of great stuff for sure.

There just hard to keep up with with all the stuff Frits mentioned now days.

24. 63dan63

63dan63

"I want that Hemi motor."

Talk to montiac. He might not sell this exact hemi. It goes in his '34 coupe...
    He can build you another one just the way you want lt. All you need is money.

25. I'd post a build thread, but right now, I'm not building anything...HAMB-friendly, that is! Sold the Plymouth wagon and the '64 Dodge D100, and traded the Terraplane. So, I've been wrenching on my '66 Coronet, instead.

26. nutrocker

nutrocker

27. Just remember, if you start a build thread people like Gary (Grits) will nag your ass off about updates.:rolleyes:

28. oj

oj

I'll be posting a traditional AV-8 tudor build soon. I just finished doing the rear kick, likely make motor mounts and set motor in it next week if'n i can piece together a butchered up '32 'k' member a nameless goodbuddy/samaritan gave me and locate a wishbone. So in a couple weeks i should have something worth posting.

29. "nergitive matt" here! haha....wont be any updates from me anytime soon...i'm in fayetteville north carolina working until i head over to iraq for a year. now, with that said, the updates wont come from me,but rumor has it, "ovaltine" was spotted somewhere down in deep ellum!

but i do have a homework assignment for everybody, pm 51fordshoebox and harass him to work on his 35 coupe and not to sell it!

30. koolkemp

koolkemp

One of my top 5 fav build threads ! Cant wait for the next update! You can check out mine on the link below.