Register now to get rid of these ads!

I suppose I should introduce myself

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by macdave06, Feb 23, 2020.

1. macdave06

macdave06

Been browsing this forum for a long time but I've only posted a handful of times.
    I'm 32 and live in Northern California. I've been a body man for the past decade or so, but I really enjoy doing fab work. A few years ago I picked up my current affliction, a 51 coronet 4 door. I'm just in the beginning stages but I'm planning to do a full kustom. Been really inspired by the Barris Grecian.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

2. ROADSTER1927

ROADSTER1927

Welcome from Wisconsin!

macdave06 likes this.
  3. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Hi & welcome. Post some photo's as work progresses so we can follow along with the build. I am just getting my 50 Plymouth Deluxe 4 door back on the road. For now it is all stock but I may do some mods in the future. Jimmie

4. macdave06

macdave06

Definitely will. I've got a deal in the works on some 61 lancer quarter sections for it. I posted a couple weeks about about swapping to 2 door front doors and shortening the rear doors. It's gonna stay a 4 door but with better proportions.

5. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

That sounds interesting. Jimmie

6. 270dodge

270dodge
    from Ohio

Good intro and worthy project. I have a soft spot for the old Mopars. I see that you've filled out a proper profile page, something neglected by many. It's not required but useful to those who might contribute to your efforts.
    Welcome to the H.A.M.B.

7. macdave06

macdave06

I figure if we're all here to share information it couldn't hurt.

When I bought this coronet I was also looking at a 47 coupe(or 41? I forget), but I've got two daughters so I figure a bigger car is more family friendly.

lothiandon1940 likes this.