Register now to get rid of these ads!

I NEED HELP POSTING MY PICS OF MY 50 FORD

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by chopt50, Jan 8, 2004.

1. chopt50

chopt50
    BANNED

I am having a hard time posting my pics on this website- it is not the site, it is just my stupidity. I am absolutely horrible at computers, and I need somebody's help asap. I would like to have my pics on the hamb, and I can scan and save them, but when I go to browse when I submit my message, it will not let me finish sending the message because it says that the pics have a wrong file name on them- please help- any help will be glaly appreciated! My email is [email protected]

2. Tuck

Tuck
    Tech Editor
    from MINNESOTA
    1. Early Hemi Tech

3. Deyomatic

Deyomatic
    from CT

Here's how I would do it...
    Right click on your the icon for you photo, (do not open it first). Then, go to "Open With" and wait for Internet Explorer to pop up. If you open it with Explorer, it should be in the appropriate format. Now, save it under a different name and it should be all set. If it is too large, you'll need to shrink it. I use Irfanview to shrink stuff, as far as I know it is a free download still.

4. JamesG

JamesG

Is it too big? You need to shrink it. Thats what she said anyway................

5. du$ty

du$ty

sounds cool...lets see this thing already [​IMG]

6. Radshit

Radshit

Hey Kartbreaker..got to the HAMB virgin post