Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. harry fabricator

harry fabricator

hey guys and gals i`m harry fabricator. and i`m glad to have made it to this site ! and pleased to meet ya !

2. coupe5w36

coupe5w36

G'day Harry, welcome. I'm kinda new here myself, but folks have made me feel at home. Tell us about the "fabricator' bit, it sounds interesting.

3. CathyH

CathyH

Welcome to the HAMB from Oklahoma. It would be great to see some pics of your '40 and '46. CH

4. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

harry, it would be great if you told us a little more about yourself, no actually required. Projects?, what do you fabricate, whats your history? What brought you to this board? Are you harry the fabricator or just a hairy fabricator?Help us out here, any pics?

5. Arthur

Arthur
    from NC

You fabricate hair? And I thought *I* had weird hobbies!

6. harry fabricator

harry fabricator

Hi guys and gals
    i have been buildin car and trucks since i was in grade 6 my first was a 1948 ford p/u . as for fabricate? i build some art work , but mostly i build cars for myself and customers. i own close too 25 modelA`s now in which i`m cleanin out my supply and gettin rid off what i`m not usein . i work in many shops that build high end metal fixtures for poeple like Luis vitton . mac cosmetics , christain dior , but mostly i fab up street and hot rods . i do alot of chassis work . custom build frames and build repro fibreglass parts as well ! i`ll work on some pics soon ! Harry

7. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Welcome to the HAMB.