Register now to get rid of these ads!

I guess it's about time..........

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Stafford, Feb 15, 2005.

1. Stafford

Stafford
    from N. Georgia

to make an introduction. Been lurking for 2 or 3 years and have found this board to be very informative and always entertaining. I've been teaching construction at the loclal high school for 10 1/2 years and enjoy working with the kids. I've been into cars for as long as I can remember and I've owned a heckuva lotta them down through the years. Nothing too special but I liked them. Right now my fun car is a 50 ford sedan with a 3/8 x 3/8 flathead and o/d transmission, 2 deuces headers and electronic ignition. Alternator too, sorry I'm getting too old to push em off. I've also gotta 55 chevy that I'm gathering parts to fix after hitting a deer. I'll try to post some pics of them later.

Stafford

2. Welcome finally Stafford. This place is awesome. Love the shoeboxes. got any pics of it?

3. God, for a second I was thinking this was John Stafford. The scooter folks on this board will see how totally funny that could have been.. I mean shit, isn't there ANY boards that John isn't on???

Glad it's another Stafford. Welcome.

Stacey

4. Torkwrench

Torkwrench

Welcome from a new guy in Illinois. Hope the deer didn't mess up your 55 too much. One of them caved in the side of my 57 once.:mad: The damn deer just got up and walked away too!

5. rustyparts

rustyparts
    from Clinton,Mt

6. deluxester

deluxester

Welcome to the H.A.M.B., Stafford. I am also working on '50 Ford.