Register now to get rid of these ads!

I don't know much about rust .

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by j. armijo, Dec 20, 2015.

1. j. armijo

j. armijo

Howdy , I just wanted to say hi from the southwest desert area. I too have to many projects going all at once . When I run out of money for parts I start on one I have the parts for on hand .
    I am trying to add electric power steering from a saturn vue to my Bitchin Dodge A100 at this time. Also trying to add cruise control from a 2001 grand am to my 63 biscayne . can't figure out the speed sensor / buffer right now . many different opinions about how to go forward.
    Well I just wanted to say I am officially a participant to the H.A.M.B instead of an observer .
    thanks J.

2. j. armijo

j. armijo

3. Muffy Bennett

Muffy Bennett
    from Arizona

Nice to "meet" you, my fellow "Desert Rat!"

4. j. armijo

j. armijo

5. Maybe know more about rust than Ryans title of this page,,Introduce YOURSELF,,not tell about your projects...You do know what INTRODUCE" YOURSELF" means don't you?

6. j. armijo

j. armijo

="wbrw32, post: 11312677, member: 41907"]Maybe know more about rust than Ryans title of this page,,Introduce YOURSELF,,not tell about your projects...You do know what INTRODUCE" YOURSELF" means don't you?[/QUOTE]
    Well I

7. j. armijo

j. armijo

Ok. I guess I don't know how . Hello everyone I am from the desert south west . Ummm I have some interest in um old mostly American iron and other interests. thanks for noticing me .

8. blackanblue

blackanblue

Ok you have been tuned in once just don't mention r*t r*ds and your good, welcome.

j. armijo likes this.
  9. Bandit Billy

Bandit Billy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Welcome ab. If you need a crash course on rust come to the Portland Swap Meet

j. armijo likes this.