Register now to get rid of these ads!

I did search and didn't find it!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 1320/150, Feb 28, 2010.

1. 1320/150

1320/150

A little while back there was a picture in a thread that shows a smootie wheel with a cap that ressemble and o.e wheel. So basically the lugs you use held down a chrome center that covered the whole unilug crap. They looked alot like a milner wheel. I know the have those center caps that point out like a tit,but I am looking to put these on the back and would like to find one without the tit!!! Any help would be appreciated!!

2. chubbie

chubbie

:p OK, so they look like a tit. sooooo you want an "A" cup not the "D"? search lug nut king.................

3. 1320/150

1320/150

ha ha yah!! nothing more than a mouthful!!! I didn't find that damn thread but you got me closer thank you!!! These damn things I am looking for I guess do look like a spider cap,but they cover the other five holes of the shitty uni lug look.

4. chubbie

chubbie

check the treads ahead of this, a guy posted some thing like, what do you think of these...its what you want, but they look like "B" cups

5. here ya go http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=263803