Register now to get rid of these ads!

I cant post pics

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Maverick Daddy, Apr 9, 2015.

1. Maverick Daddy

Maverick Daddy

Never had this happen before, but suddenly this week, I cant get any pics to post. Seems to have started yesterday, and all I'm getting is little red xs. What gives????

2. Are they too big? (File size)

3. Are you using a off site photo storage like Photobucket or posting from your pc? HRP

4. Maverick Daddy

Maverick Daddy

same size I always use, and I'm posting from my P.C. I always post from. nothing has changed on this end. since I posted Tuesday.

5. Posting from smart phone, tablet, desktop,? What browser are you using? Have you tried another browser? How large an image are you trying to upload?

OK... So you've answered some of my questions before I even asked them. Now we're getting somewhere. :rolleyes:

6. Maverick Daddy

Maverick Daddy

not super computor smart, its a dell? dunno internett explorer?????? gots me??

7. Maverick Daddy

Maverick Daddy

I can upload , and see it on the thread. I ad my text, and hit post, text with a red x, or just a red x.

8. OK. Probably is Internet Explorer. Have you upgraded or updated it recently? Do you have any other browsers installed that you can try like Safari or Firefox? I've had IE act a little "stupid" on me from time to time.

Are you uploading photos from a cell phone or digital camera. Do you know how many mega-pixels the phone or camera is shooting at? There are some size limits for uploading, but I don't know exactly what they are off the top of my head. Are you downsizing the images before you upload them?

9. Maverick Daddy

Maverick Daddy

I'm on a differant computor now, Has chrome...still cant post pics.

10. Didn't you get the memo?
    Attention to whom it may concern,
    Maverick daddy's photo posting privileges have been revoked until further notice. If you should see any of his pictures please replace them with a red "x"

Nanny nanny boo boo.
    I can't post pics for you.
    image.jpg

Hey man, don't feel bad. yesterday I had little roadster icons all over every thing on the Hamb screen. Weird shit I tell ya.

11. Maverick Daddy

Maverick Daddy

You're a trip!....I was really starting to wonder if I had angered the gods!!! :)

12. Maverick Daddy

Maverick Daddy

13. Maverick Daddy

Maverick Daddy

Just posted... what do you see??? I see a red x

14. I see a lamp
    With a double S curve

Maverick Daddy likes this.
  15. Maverick Daddy

Maverick Daddy

16. Wtf, wtf ?
    Am I wrong.

I could have said it was papa smurf getting his groove on with the chick from Roger rabbit.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  17. Maverick Daddy

Maverick Daddy

You got that pic?......LOL.

18. I see a picture of Abe Lincoln in the staging lanes in a T bodied drag car. And a bunny with a pancake on it's head. :confused:

19. Not that one,
    But she gets around
    image.jpg

Maverick Daddy likes this.
  20. Mine is acting goofy too. I hit the "reload / refresh" button and then my photo shows up. Just started this past week.