Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hyd clutch master cylinder 47 Ford

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by badlefihand, Apr 18, 2008.

1. badlefihand

badlefihand

Hanging pedals out of 93 camaro,appears to be two type master clutchs. One is 45 degree that mounts under vacume booster other is shorter and looks like it mounts under dash,connecting to 58 pontiac bellhousing and muncie.Anybody hang these pedals with any luck? I searched accross the web.Any help . Thanks

2. Tulsa oldskool55

Tulsa oldskool55

Unless you have something I've never seen,you have 1 clutch master cylinder and it mounts to the firewall. Then you have a clutch slave cylinder that mounts wherever and however you can make it fit on the bell housing. The fluid is pumped by the master to the slave and it mover the clutch fork.

3. badlefihand

badlefihand

Guess I did not explain it properly. In looking for master cylinder I find 2 types ,Possible early 93 had 92 master in it ,the very long one that is mounted at 45 degree angle.Trying to buy right one so I dont have another usless part laying around. Thanks