Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hurst Comp Pro Shifter. Exploded Diagram??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Paul Y, Oct 29, 2009.

1. Paul Y

Paul Y

Can anyone help with an exploded diagram of a Hurst Comp Pro shifter?

I have an old shifter which baulks really badly and want to ensure that the 'bits' are in the right place.

Taken it apart, used my camera to record the order but want to ensure that the order is correct.

Looked on the Hurst site but there is no info there and found an installation guide which shows how to fit it but no exploded view of the internals.

Really appreciate your help as always.

P.:D

2. Paul,

This isn't much help for the moment for you, but may be worth looking into for the future. http://www.precisionpontiac.net/Book_Volume1.aspx There is a second book forthcoming, but I don't think it's ready just yet.

I know a couple of H.A.M.B.'ers have the Vol. 1 book & might be able to post the diagram for you if it's in there. This kind of stuff used to be on the Hurst web site, but I'm guessing they would like to sell you a shifter rebuild instead, complete with international shipping costs to boot. :eek: