Register now to get rid of these ads!

Huntington Beach Rods and Woodies show

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by xl1ken, May 31, 2008.

1. Bluto

Bluto
    Member Emeritus

2. L.A.-Bar

L.A.-Bar
    from Lforida

Ken: I liked some of 'um, not all but some. Same with any show. Thanks...

3. fuel pump

fuel pump
    Member Emeritus
    from Caro,MI

Bob you are real dickhead:eek:

4. Bob, what do they say about people who live in glass houses?
    And your fascination with "the rules". Can't help but think that the Tats 'n Tires Show at the Queen will motivate somebody to comment about the "purity" of those entries.:eek:

6. Thank you.....very well put! You must have graduated high in your class, LOL!!!!

7. sawzall

sawzall

ken..

i thank you for these images

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I just wish you would take come close ups of the handles on the lower gate of this ride..
    [​IMG]
    (which would answer some important questions I have)

8. I have NO fasination with the rules. I just find it funny when someone joins a website then continues to do his own thing instead of being a part of what everybody else joined for. Then I say something about their thread NOT fitting in on the HAMB, and you guys dump on me! If I post something that causes a problem,I delete it. I have posted some OT threads,but they haven't caused any drama.
    Also,I have posted a thread on the Ink-n-Iron for the last two years and nobody had any complaints. One reason is,I just posted the cars,and some of the girls,but NOT the tattoos or the bands. THAT,in my opinion,would be out of place. Purity,has nothing to do with it.
    Another thing! When guys post on my thread "thanks for the pic's Bob,cause I couldn't make it,you take pic's of the cars that I would have looked at", that tells me that i'm not wasteing their time. I'm not a photographer,like Ken. I only take pic's of what I like,regardless of how many cars are there. That's what you call "EDITTING".

9. PoopStain06

PoopStain06
    BANNED
    from SoCal

I needed something like this.
    I'm at work on a Sunday, so this has been very entertaining.

It would be nice to have another H.A.M.B. shutter bug in the field, instead of just a blanket reporter.... my 2 cents.

10. ratman

ratman

Thanks for the pictures.

11. duste01

duste01

Hey R.R.R. no offense taken, I was pickin' too. Like I said, I resemble that remark. Some of the most happy people I know are simple minded, or any way you want to say it. We delight in the love and happiness of our "retarded" folks just because I wish I had the capacity to not complex my life with things that don't matter. I'm just happy to a ding a ling. Sorry we off subject.