Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hunnert Car Pileup 2003

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by abomber30, Oct 5, 2003.

1. abomber30

abomber30
    from syc, ILL

Hey its saturday oct 11th. How many of you guys are bringing your corvettes out??? hahahahaha Hopefully it will be above 50 degrees and not raining but? ya never know. It's in the funnest place on earth. Sycamore ILL! Visit the Hunnertcarpileup.com for more info. Seriously if you are close to the Syc ILL you should come it will be a grand ol time and There will be a ton of LEADSLEDS in the lot. Hot Rod Mike is on his way out now with my hundo. later drew

"forget school lunch next week! I'm brown baggin it!"

Attached Files:

2. nummnut

nummnut

andy i will be ther at 4:00 on fryday with the tent,wher did you get the pic of hot rod mike,tell your mom i'm going to sleep with dad on friday night the wife and kid's are come with me,this pic is my first race truck motthers worry i race'd at sycamore in 1988.mikes sedan will not be ther thanks for the help.

Attached Files:

3. abomber30

abomber30
    from syc, ILL

cool we have a corvette coming and nummnuts monster truck! and the rest of the people are going to watch wheel stands at byron.

4. continentaljohn

continentaljohn

don't forget about the scoooooters [​IMG]

5. Plowboy

Plowboy

Can I bring the 'ol Lady's Camry then?

I can see nummnut in that thing with just an Orange Metal Flake helmet and a speedo running through the Mud. That's why mother was worried. [​IMG]

6. Hellfish

Hellfish

Meet fellow HAMBers! Eat Food! See great HAMB bands Plan 9 from Outer Space (Pyro52), Crown Hill Diggers (Irritant), Sin City Injectors (??), and Knuckel Drager (Max Wedge). Also see the Hi-Qs (a non-HAMB band). And buy shirts and stickers designed by Django

[​IMG]

7. PasoJohn

PasoJohn
    from Edina,Mn.

I'll be coming down for the Big Show,Any plans for a Friday Night Party at the Microtel,

Attached Files:

8. NiteOwlChris

NiteOwlChris

I guess I will show up this year...

9. PasoJohn
    Mark X and I should be in a little late Fri. night, keep a couple cool until we get there.

TZ

10. abomber30

abomber30
    from syc, ILL

my buddy hopperstad has a 47 desoto coupe I may go try to get from him this week! MAybee that will be the pileup preparty try to save that from the boneyard and give it a cool one night makeover. I mean a 10 inch chop hahahahaha beer will be cold friday nite for all the guys coming in.

11. CAS

CAS

I'm still trying to finish up the bass boat. Its kinda reminding me of a bowling ball too. Either way I'm trying like hell to drive it there.
    Drew...I've now got 1500 grit on the soles. I'll be sure to return them.

12. A couple of my greaseball friends are going to pile in my truck and head down on sat morning. Dave

13. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I'll be arriving in town at approx 9pm Chicago time at the Microtel. The weather forecast for the weekend sounds pretty good so far. I'm stoked. [​IMG]

14. Hellfish

Hellfish

Just letting this burbble back to the top.

Weather is supposed to be sunny and between 47 and 77 degrees!

15. topdeadcenter

topdeadcenter

We will be rolling in Saturday at about 12:00 noon. We can't leave until Tweaked47 gets done with work. Unfortunatly we will be in the Ricer. [​IMG] But hey, if they are good enough for Tuck, then they are good enough for me. [​IMG]

TDC

16. Mark X and I are leaving tonight, trying to knock the edge off the Friday drive. Probably stop somewhere past Tulsa for the night.

Sunday is gonna suck driving straight back and going to Work Monday morning.

Keep em cold for us.

17. kustombuilder

kustombuilder
    from Novi, MI

CherryBlossom and i are leavin about 3am, as soon as i get out of work and get a shower. who needs sleep!!! man i can't wait. i'll be there early Drew in case yous guys need a hand with anything. i'll bring you that Hot Rod Rumble shirt i promised ya and a couple for the raffle/door prize deal. look for the flamed yellow late model truck and thats us.
    i'm as giddy as a school girl!! [​IMG]

18. Hellfish

Hellfish

3am?! good grief, man! You're only 4-5 hours away!

we could use your help directing traffic. One entrance directly off a highway! it's gonna be fun!

19. Mel

Mel

[ QUOTE ]
    Unfortunatly we will be in the Ricer. But hey, if they are good enough for Tuck, then they are good enough for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bwahahaha! That's hilarious... [​IMG]
    Bugman and I will see ya'll Sat. (I'm trying to talk him into bringing the Plymouth since the Dodge can't make it)

~Melissa

20. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Mel, I'm so glad you and the Bugman are going. Looking forward to see you guys again and catching up on whats been going on.

21. atch

atch

it's lookin' like clarence and i will be there draggin' zor in tow. i'm looking forward to meeting you all.

how late does it last? (zor's young enough to stay up all night, but i can't do it anymore)

22. I'll be there in the afternoon. The mod won't, though. [​IMG]

23. HotRodDrummer

HotRodDrummer

I will be on my way in the morning!!!

I'm pumped, man!!

Can't wait, and the "ready for paint" shop truck is ready to go too!! [​IMG]

24. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

ATCH AND CLARENCE ARE GOING???!!!!! I'm so EXCITED!!

I'm going to bake some cookies just for the occasion. [​IMG]

Also, if there is a VCR at the shop I would be happy to bring the HAMB Drags video.

25. Django

Django
    from Chicago

As feared, my car won't make it there. [​IMG] And I have to leave early... [​IMG] [​IMG] But the 3 or 4 hours I'm there are going to seriously ROCK.

26. CAS

CAS

I've got my T running. I'm really stoked. I sure hope it makes the trip without incident.

27. Hellfish

Hellfish

I'm glad everyone's coming! I'll be busy running around trying to take care of last minute crap just like last year, but look for me and say Hi. I'm 6'5" so I'm hard to miss.

28. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

[ QUOTE ]
    And I have to leave early... [​IMG] [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

So your still planning on leaving the PileUp for a wedding ??? [​IMG] Some things I guess I just don't understand [​IMG] [​IMG]

29. gregg

gregg
    from Fulton IL

Deb & I will be there in the '51 right behind Josh & Denise in the coupe. Chad, you're really gonna leave early? You should have made up a better excuse( found a new junkyard, a deal on a deuce, etc). We just celebrated our thirtieth anniversary at DUCKTAIL two weeks ago!

30. NiteOwlChris

NiteOwlChris

A bunch of us Cheaters are meeting up with the Wsiconsin crew saturday at 9, cant wait to ruin this thing all by myself.