Register now to get rid of these ads!

huge favor-HAMB relay- Syracuse NY to MA

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by CHOPSHOP, Jul 21, 2010.

1. CHOPSHOP

CHOPSHOP
    from Malden,MA

hey guys- I dont normally ask for favors , but Im really looking for someone to get Dana's new ride back to MA for us.

Anyone who might be able to get it back before the Milltown show? Id be thrilled.

The ride can be picked up in Brewerton NY - if you could get it closer to me in MA (Worcester or even to the shop) it would make her day as she really wants to get out and drive it ASAP

She found it on her own in Syracuse and bought it :D
    Its a 66 Merc Monterey police interceptor

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Anyone able to help out?

2. milltownrodz

milltownrodz

dam great car man.....

3. Metal Ghost

Metal Ghost

I live in Cicero....a stones throw (next town over) from Brewerton. Depending on when this can get set up and me hitting up a friend to follow me, I could definitely get it as far as Utica, probably Canajaharie, and maybe even Amsterdam (just shy of Albany).

4. HOLLYWQQD

HOLLYWQQD
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from central NY
    1. New York H.A.M.B.ers

first let me say congratulations , i have seen that car around and spoke with jim about it at a few different shows , he didn't seem like he was anxious to let it go but he is a car dealer by day so i'm sure it is hard to fall in love with any automobile . it seems to be a great ,clean , well executed car and the striping is sick . should be a no hassles ride for her. and i wouldn't be afraid to drive it anywhere.......... that being said..........

me and a few buddies are making the drive to milltown from brewerton and i know the car and the prior owner so picking it up would be no big deal . i could arrange to deliver it right to lances event like a valet or something like that . my girlfriend and i will be in this

[​IMG]

another buddy of mine will be in his rat ford F1 and i'm sure i could get a friend to drive it down and ride back with us . actually another friend wanted to go but his car isn't ready if you are interested , you would likely have to cover gas possibly a days pay for him and maybe a room for a couple nights cause my girl and i wanna be alone in ours. i would bet it would cost you 800 plus to have it shipped if you could find someone to get it there by the show. he won't cost ya half that much i bet.

send me a PM and i will get you my contact info and get the ball rolling on figuring this out .

jp

Last edited: Jul 24, 2010

5. milltownrodz

milltownrodz

6. geckotitan

geckotitan

Still need the car transported? Headed to palmer next week may be able to help

7. CHOPSHOP

CHOPSHOP
    from Malden,MA

I decided to just go get it myself tomorrow if all goes well. Didnt feel comfortable with letting someone else drive a car I havent personally gone through with a fine toothed comb.
    Gonna trailer it home and that better be the last time you see it on a trailer- Dana will drive it everywhere I am sure of that.

We hope to make it to Milltown with it-so if you see it there- stop by and say hi to us.

thanks all