Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hows it goin... from Kandahar, Afghanistan.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by LMopar69, Oct 2, 2010.

1. PegLegStrick

PegLegStrick

THANK YOU for your service and STAY SAFE....
    Welcome to the H.A.M.B.

2. engine138

engine138
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Commack NY

Welcome to the best car site on the web. Thanks for all you do to keep us safe. Come back soon so you can enjoy that build be safe and GOD bless.

3. edcodesign

edcodesign
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Welcome & thank you and all your buddies & budetts for your service. Our prayers are with you!

4. robleticia

robleticia

Thanks for all you do for this GREAT COUNTRY OF OURS! Welcome to the HAMB from Texas. Please come home safe!

5. LMopar69

LMopar69

Thanks guys. Just so ya'll know, Im home on my 2 weeks of mid-tour R&R leave right now. Hangin with the family, buyin up way too many vehicles and doin a once over on my hot rod. It still looks the same as when I left... hmmm... guess I need to be here to get some work done on it huh. ;)

In other news, there is a 2010, 390hp Dodge Ram sitting in my driveway for the wife now, along with a 2000 Dodge Stratus for my daughter who will turn 16 while Im in Kandahar. So, even more hot rod money gone, but all for a good cause. Now to do some work to my sons 93, 318 powered Dakota and then off to Kandahar again on the 10th of November until March when I get to come home for good.

See ya all around.

Laine.