Register now to get rid of these ads!

Howdy

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Cadillacin Marcus, Nov 16, 2003.

1. briggs&strattonChev

briggs&strattonChev

back eh?

what ya been up to? Didnt you get robbed a while back? How did that end up?

2. 'Bout freakin' time.....some of these silly buggers were getting nostalgic about you OLD guys!! [​IMG]

3. I'm still here...I rent a room in a pretty cool house...I was robbed once again at my storage just the other day!they cut the lock and helped themselves to my stuff...They took all the Offy stuff I had left and my stereo system they were the closet to the door.Police think its someone who knows me and is into cars and parts..???But only one guy I know,knew what i had in there and that was the guy who i was renting the storage space from.Police say he had motive because I owed him three months rent plus hes into parts himself.But so far no proof....?? So yes the 4 year curse of bad luck continues..I'm trying to get enough money together to get my 60 Jimmillac done,I have a good friend who will knock out the the rest of the body and paint i might just trade him my 53 Chevy for the work.In the meanwhile my kid brothers 66 T Bird is getting done and lloks pretty cool.I'll try and post pics when i can.I posted pix a few years back of the 390 I built for it.As far as Hot Rod Vintage Parts goes thats gone for now..There s no money to get it started again.. [​IMG]

4. kustombuilder

kustombuilder
    from Novi, MI

get the fuck out of California. and buy some better locks. this string of robberies is getting rediculous. you sure you don't have a "PLEASE ROB ME" sign on your back????

5. I hear ya...I had a very expensive lock on there but they still cut it..I cant tell you the anger and disgust I have over this whole ordeal...It has aged me beyond my years!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Tuck

Tuck
    Tech Editor
    from MINNESOTA
    1. Early Hemi Tech

you'r HEXED dude

7. No shit!!!! Anyone know a witch Doctor?!! [​IMG]

8. bobbleed

bobbleed
    from Awesome

Did they take the Cheese Grader?

9. Germ

Germ

You need a WITCH HUNTER, call the ACLU,,, they are FULL of tons of witch hunters,,
    Ask for AL SHARPTON, he could turn a RACIAL INJUSTICE out of "which DIRECTION a PIECE of PLASTIC floats in the wind...........

Im sue he could find something with you FALSE ROBBERIES..........

oh wait you SAID WITCH DOCTOR?????

SUICIDE is the ONLY WAY.... for you//

LISTEN TO OZZY RECORDS backwards,,
    and PULL the trigger

10. [ QUOTE ]
    ...But only one guy I know,knew what i had in there and that was the guy who i was renting the storage space from.Police say he had motive because I owed him three months rent plus hes into parts himself...

[/ QUOTE ]

Not a curse, karma.

11. manyolcars

manyolcars

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    ...But only one guy I know,knew what i had in there and that was the guy who i was renting the storage space from.Police say he had motive because I owed him three months rent plus hes into parts himself...

[/ QUOTE ]

Not a curse, karma.

[/ QUOTE ] It DOES sound as if you bring this on yourself. "Luck" is a result of your own actions.

12. Nope the cheese grader is still there!

13. Yes... it's still there. I'm not sour over that whole mess... as Marcus, your car has been transformed into a work of art! Wah-lah!

Attached Files:

14. Germ

Germ

Keep lying to yourself.
    It only gets worse....