Register now to get rid of these ads!

Howdy from South Dakota

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by SDJunkMan, Dec 7, 2013.

1. I do food concessions and have been thinking about building a custom COE hauler to pull my trailers with. I've been following several COE threads on this forum, and decided to finally register. I've got some great ideas from the forum, and really appreciate the time people spend documenting their builds.

I recently bought a building that I will be fixing up as a shop, and hopefully I will be ready to get back to a couple of my projects soon.

I've been a big VW fan since my first car (a bug) 40 years ago, and yes, I know, this is not the place for VW's. Also into old trucks and busses.

I have a 39 Ford school bus that I am trying to figure out what to do with, as well as a 47 Flxible Clipper bus which I am re-powering with a Cat 3208 and an Allison tranny, and converting it into a motorhome.

I also have a 27 Model T which I am making a speedster out of, a 57 Chevy shortbox PU, and a couple of Harleys.

I've got more projects than I have the time and money for, but reading the forums has motivated me to get back to work on a few of them, and hopefully get some finished.

2. dinokruzordinance

dinokruzordinance

Welcome to the Forum. Post some pic if you can

3. Velkommen! What part of the hills?

4. luke13

luke13

5. I'm in Rapid.