Register now to get rid of these ads!

History How would I go about tracking down a vehicle,29 dodge pickup.?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Idlzruf, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Idlzruf

Idlzruf

My grandad had and old truck 1928 or 29 dodge. Unfortunately he sold it in the mid 60s. Recently I tried to contact the family of the person it was sold to,with no sucess. I am pretty sure the trucks been scrapped long ago.I have also been told its sitting in some ones field in San Bernardino CA. I really want that to be my first rod.

My main question is. How would I go about tracing it down?Is there anyway to acces the sales information?. The hard part is I dont have any plate or vin numbers.

I think the holy grail would be easier to find.

2. chopo

chopo

I think the holy grail would be easier to find.[/QUOTE]

I think you anwsered your own question. its very hard to do to begin with but with no number number trail its almost impossible

3. sidera208

sidera208

the only think i would say is just to go there and start asking around every were. i mean every were. if you want it that bad then dont stop at nothing to find it.

4. 454_4_ON_THE_FLOOR

454_4_ON_THE_FLOOR
    from Selden, TX

Not sure how far that is from you, but if you can find anyone in the family knock on doors, it never hurts. the worst they can do is say go away. Might put an ad in the paper in that town. Check the local junk yards too. Good luck man, a '29 Dodge would kick ass!