Register now to get rid of these ads!

How Rude Am I!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 296moon, Jan 16, 2009.

1. 296moon

296moon
    from england

Sorry for not doing this before but just relised I had not introduced myself on here!, better late than never, My name is mark spooner and live just outside london,england everyone calls me moon cos I only come out at night. Had my first car aged 10 and been messing with them since then, I had built this by the time I was twenty [​IMG] Lots of american cars followed mainly pro street stuff, but I saw the light and have got back to doing my own thing wether others like it or not!, Working on these at the moment, which apart from the bmw I hope you find HAMB frendly, mark. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Looks like you had to cut the top of the coe to get it in the garrage!:D HRP

3. captain scarlet

captain scarlet
    from Detroit

welcome from a former Brit

4. Lucky667

Lucky667
    from TX

296Moon, Hello & Welcome to the HAMB from South Texas.
    Great looking projects.

Lucky667

5. Mark Lester

Mark Lester

Hey there, welcome from Idaho! If you’re ever in our neck of the woods stop by and say hello.
    Mark Lester

6. Welcome from North Texas!!!! Dig the COE!

7. 60srailjob

60srailjob
    from nowhere

Hey and welcome from Oklahoma.........

8. cool

cool
    from illinois

I think Im gonna like you. Got some pretty trick looking projects there. Id like to know more about the rear engined BMW, whats the goal with it? Wheelstander?

9. 296moon

296moon
    from england

Its on the street, it did pull the front wheels too easy so had to put some wheight in the front, and these [​IMG]

10. cool

cool
    from illinois

Hahaha! I love it!