Register now to get rid of these ads!

How Do you Flag Spam Mail?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by mackster, Sep 22, 2006.

1. mackster

mackster

I have come accross a lot (or more than normal) Spam Mail/Postings. iwould like to know if there is guidelines on how to flag for removal? Should I PM some one? Anyways just thinking of a way to keep this place clean for all...
    MKSTR!:cool:

2. Slonaker

Slonaker

If it is a post, click on the icon underneath the postcount of the poster that looks like a triangle with a question mark. If you hover your mouse pointer over it, it should say "report bad post."

I don't really understand your question about email spam. Are you saying that you are getting spam as a result of being registered here? If so, how have you confirmed that the HAMB is the source of the problem?

Slonaker

3. 23 bucket-t

23 bucket-t

there is a red triangle w/ a black line just below the post count click that and the rest is self explanatory

4. mackster

mackster

You are right SLONAKER I should explain myself better, I meant that I found junk post or spam on the HAMB and Thak you all for anwering on how to get rid of the problem...MKSTR!