Register now to get rid of these ads!

How do i change my account name?

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by fortynut, Jul 31, 2011.

1. fortynut

fortynut

I know this is probably a nuts and bolts issue, but I would like to change my 'handle'. I'm sure this question has crossed the minds of others and, even though I don't want to start a stampede, I thought it would be good to ask it in this forum, as opposed to asking an individual. If it don't fit, you must acquit --- 'cause I often seem to go the wrong way down a one way street. Thanks, or excuse me, whichever the case may be.

2. BadLuck

BadLuck

gotta PM the boss man Ryan. I changed mine a few years ago.

3. Deuces

Deuces

I might want to do the same...

4. Zookeeper

Zookeeper

Sometimes I say such stupid shit I WISH I could change mine!

5. fortynut

fortynut

Man o' man. I took Bad Luck's suggestion and looked up the 'boss man', at least the one that looked like he/ might be the one. But, during the process, a strange feeling came over me that was part of the same weirdness you get out of what happens to Phillip Marlowe when he's following a lead, and at the same time the kind of 'I knew it all along' deal that happens to Dorothy when she finally looks behind the curtain. I wrote a private message and tried to post it. Instead, I got this message: xxxxx has chosen not to receive private messages. Therefore, you may not send your message to him/her. Now I know someone will eventually read this who knows something. My guess is that they'll either erase this post, or I'll get a knock on my door and two guys who look like gorillas escaped from a traveling circus will be standing there, wearing fedoras and with the collars of their trench coats turned up, hands in pockets bulging like they're carrying candy bars. I'm hoping otherwise, and that I'll get a private message telling me how to change my account name. Stay tuned. This is interesting stuff.

6. Did you PM Ryan?

7. you didnt send it to the RYAN then ive sent him pms with no problems i think this should be on the questions and suggestion forum pm metalshapes he should be able to help

8. VOODOO ROD & CUSTOM

VOODOO ROD & CUSTOM

You first need a permission slip from your Mother ! ! !

9. metalshapes

metalshapes

No, I cant change a Username.

Ryan can change it, if you send him a P/M.

I moved this Thread to the Q & S Forum.

10. Toner283

Toner283

You could probably do a HAMB auction for your screen name :D;)

11. 23 bucket-t

23 bucket-t