Register now to get rid of these ads!

How did I miss this thing?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by menacekustoms, Nov 6, 2008.

1. 65 impala

65 impala

wow that is kool

2. LUCIFR

LUCIFR
    from Seattle

this t-bird was built up here in seattle by dino at ccr group it was built for hotwheels..they were going to introduce it at sema with there new line of toys or something?? instead there was fallout as always with big corporations dealing with small builders.. dino is a great guy and awesome builder he has been building cars for over 40 years he has worked with barris,starbird,winfield,etc..in fact i believe winfield had a hand in the bubbles on this car?? or at least gave him some opinions.. this was the color that was intended for it because hotwheels was sporting the bill $$.. instead when things fell through dino called ford and asked if they would like it in there booth this year and they said sure if you paint it h.o.k mirror chrome apparently they wanted to keep with the theme in there booth so this is how it came to be!! as far as i now no one owns it yet??

3. fuzzy bunny

fuzzy bunny

I think I just creamed my pants a little...

4. Kustom7777

Kustom7777
    from Austin, TX

THAT is COOL.............do you think they had to narrow the front so it could steer?...
    is it sectioned?,,the body sure looks thinner than stock,,,
    i LOVE that,,,,,,,,,,,,,

5. ThunderFlitesDaughter

ThunderFlitesDaughter
    from Tacoma, Wa

Hi Guys. I am Deans daughter Sammy.... Dean is the guy who built the car...

I was looking on the web for some stuff for my dad who is currently traveling with the car right now.. I found this thread and joined because I thought it was cool you all took such interest in the car.

The emotions and efforts put into this car is amazing and one heck of a story

Anyway..

Just wanted to say thanks for being "Fans" so to speak.

RIP SUZIE ARNOLD 4/20/54-2/04/08 - This was her (my moms) car and she didnt get to see it finished. :(

if you guys are looking for obsolete parts for cars that you are rebuilding/restoring

check out my sisters online part store

http://stores.ebay.com/DawnieWoods

6. No_Respect

No_Respect
    from So-Cal

Sorry to hear about your mom:( I do not want to think what that would be like. The car is beautiful i like it alot I bet your mom would too!!!

7. Sorry to hear of the passing of your Mom.

The car is really sharp.

Welcome Sammy.

8. ThunderFlitesDaughter

ThunderFlitesDaughter
    from Tacoma, Wa

Hi, Deans daughter here... NOT painted with chameolion.. sorry your friend was slightly off. it was House of Color chrome rear effects

9. LOW LID DUDE

LOW LID DUDE
    from Colorado

Wow that sucker is wild! I like it.Imagine pulling up next to it at a red light.

10. VonZipper

VonZipper

the t-bird was at venice beach today, i was riding my bike an stopped to snap a few phone pics, the paint is amazing, he called it chrome but it looked like the body was sculpted out of polished pewter. wicked, my mom used to drive a 61 t

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. VonZipper

VonZipper

ha sorry anchorman ron burgundy
    [​IMG]

12. I got to check this thing out at the shop last week.. On the hoist even... The car is way bitchen.. Some really sweet work went into this.. Not just body mods.. Drive train/suspension is as clean as the rest of the car is..

13. Lee_ATx

Lee_ATx
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Way cool! I'd love to be able to ogle that thing in person.