Register now to get rid of these ads!

How about a HAMB helper network?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Gearhead Graphics, May 16, 2009.

1. IRCOOTER

IRCOOTER
    from Surrey

I'm In to post my name on that list. I own a small restoration/rod shop 5 min from the border in south surrey B.C Canada. ps bring a timmys.

2. Mule Farmer

Mule Farmer
    from Holland MI

You can wait all you want but I don't think she will respond. This keeps getting brought up over and over again, and nothing ever happens. I'm not putting Denice down but I don't think she wants to keep doing this. Every time it gets brought up she gets volunteered for it.

If you guys really want to do this then your going to have to find someone to make a new list...............

3. pyro3256

pyro3256
    from OKC

look i know i'm new here. and have not donated yet. i plan on it. but i'am poor. 50 bones may not be much to some but it is to me. i love this site it's great and i believe in it and all. i just can't swing it right now. anyway. i'm sorry if i steped on toe. was not my intention. as i said just offering to help. take it or leave. doesn't bother me. sorry will try to not offer help in the future.