Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Hotrodz and Hillbillyz Pictures.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by OoltewahSpeedShop, Oct 12, 2008.

1. Sam F.

Sam F.
    BANNED

i love to party as much(maybe more :)) than the next guy...

,,but acting like a fool and doing doughnutzzz in the dirt around peoples carzzz
    kicking up gravel on peoplez carzzz while people are walking around is NOT COOL,,,,

its fuckin stupid,,,,

there is a time and place for everything,.,,,

2. dieselc

dieselc
    from ohio

I like the look of that green and gray model a, not to low looks pretty good.

3. unibody

unibody

Sounds to me like alot of stupid shit from people with NO RESPECT for other peoples shit, and i've been on the losing end of that before.:mad:

4. Sam F.

Sam F.
    BANNED

i think the MAIN thing is calling your show the "HOT RODZZZ and HILLBILLYZZZ" show
    ,,for starters ,,that sounds dumb as fuck,,,and when you name your show that,,,well,,what do you expect to show up????

if you woulda called it the 10th annual " georgia traditional reunion" :))) .....
    ...you mighta had a better crowd :)

5. hillbilly hemi

hillbilly hemi

Sam F. the name is right there in the title of the thread. If you feel that strongly against someone use of the language, move along, why even click on it? Are you that bored or just looking for something to bash and bitch about?

Kevin, thank you for your support at the show and views on the whole subject. Yes I agree this shit slinging has gotten out of hand.

6. Sam F.

Sam F.
    BANNED

hey ASSHOLE...in case you havent noticed in the short 1 year that you have signed up here.....well,,this is the HAMB,,,we as members try to be all about being and promoting
    traditional hot rodding and customs,,,,it's not totally 100% full proof as this is a member
    fulled board ....but i have been here a lil bit and i may be outta line,,but i think i can
    speak for the majority of older members and say that doing donuts in the dirt and acting
    a fool kickig up gravel is NOT COOL,,,,,

some one asked why "supposedly" the cal. .texas etc,guys get away with that,,....

...well,,,they don't,,,,,if someone pulls shit like that,,they get shit talked too,,,just like the time about 3 or 4 years ago when the dummies were doing donuts at some show in nor cal in the dirt,,it was a shit storm on the hamb....

,,but seriously,,,naming your car show hillbillz/hotrodz doesnt help any....

7. Sam F.

Sam F.
    BANNED

you maybe in the wrong place then,,,,,maybe you need yo go back to "OL STOOLZ RODZ" website....?????

..this place isnt about CRAP RODZZZZZ......

there are OTHER places for that kinda stuff if thats what you like,,,:)

8. Sam F.

Sam F.
    BANNED

i'll try my best Boss! :D

9. Sam F.

Sam F.
    BANNED

didnt want to,,but against my better judgemnet,,,i had to ask you..,what does "MOVING OUT WEST" or getting "SOME RAG TIME" have to do with anything??? LOL!..is that what it is going to take to put OLLETATATTAASPEEDCOCKS on the map??? :D

10. sounds like it really was hot rods and hillbillys.
    literally.

11. hillbilly hemi

hillbilly hemi

Once again, another thread hi jacked by people that didnt go to the show, and have nothing of substance to say. I'm not saying people shouldn't voice thier opinions, but jesus christ, lay off the shit stirring. Should we have had a poll before we named our show, just so we could see what everybody thought was cool enough? Somebody would find something to bash anyway, so why not let people do what they want. If it's not for you, it's not for you.

And yes, I have been signed up for a year. What the hell does that have to do with anything? You have no idea how long I was on here before I signed up, or the fact that I was on here a few years back and just last year opened another account because I lost all of my info. But that really dont matter, this is not a pissing contest.

And you have no idea who you are talking to when you start throwing names out there. You should know when to hold your tongue.

Fighting on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics, win or lose, you are still retarded. I'm just mad at myself for getting caught up in it.

12. crossroads

crossroads

Last time i checked this website read "The Jalopy Journal was formed to spread the gospel of traditional Hot Rods and Kustoms to hoodlums worldwide"…

Point is, some of you hillbilly's might be getting over defensive on here when in fact this site is mainly for people who are in to traditional Hot Rods and nostalgic period correct Customs...like one would see/read in Rod & Custom, Rodders Journal, or Hop Up.

50's trucks channeled over frames with the fenders removed isn't what the majority of Hambers are in to. The sooner you guyzzzzz realize this the better off you might be.

13. k9racer

k9racer

I had said end of subject on the damage to my car and I am more than satisfied now. I hold no grudge or have any problems. Yes I have several modified cars cars I call hot rods and I will go back to this show and I did have a good time plus I missed seeing Bitter Reds thingeys she talked about.. I will work to help this show get better. The man and his son and several other folks worked hard on this show. Putting on any kind of event is hard work and expensive. The first several years talideaga was a mess to. I know I brought several young ladys from a local gentelmens club in my bus/camper with a stage on top. With all the extra bullshit I thought GERM was back.. Everything is cool with me... . .. now let the bashing resume.... Bobby..

14. Cruiser

Cruiser

The good old boys down in Tenneesse having a cool time. Looks like a fun day with friends ,cars and the big surf.............

CRUISER :cool:

Attached Files:

15. hillbilly hemi

hillbilly hemi

Thanks Bobby, glad everything worked out OK.

16. Bitter Red

Bitter Red
    from Georgia

Oh snap....some of you boys are worse than the girls! I say we all meet out in the middle of that horse shit filled field (that I must say I had the time of my life in!) and just beat the hell outta each other. Who's in? I mean we are hillibillies....ain't that how we're sposed to handle thangs?

I love all you boys that worked your asses off to make it happen and CAN'T wait for the next HotrodZ & HillbillyZ show!

17. hemi

hemi

It was FUN. Period. I don't give a ratzzz azzz what the name is, what rat rodzz showed up or who didn't go cause they are too cool for school. If you let the name and the cars scare you, you missed out...

18. hemi

hemi

Thanks newbie originally from Mississippi, the traditional mecca of the world... now tell us all about the gold chainers. :rolleyes:

19. you got a purdy mouth!:D

20. Green49Ford

Green49Ford

This is some total bull shit. I have been to many shows all over the country with tons of drinking and all day music and this type of shit doesn't happen. Just some jocks that went from imports and mini trucks one day into some hard core Rat Rodders the next. Nice excuse on blaming the drinking on acting like a douche bag. Maybe this crowd would be happier on another board. Just my two cents. But shows should be fun for everyone and not get their cars wrecked by some cobbled together piece of shit.
    CheaterJack

21. hemi

hemi

[​IMG]

Ya know... I ain't one to brag, but you ARE right. :D

22. 72sst

72sst

Where is Pony Boy when you need him?

23. Hot Rodz R Us

Hot Rodz R Us
    Member Emeritus

24. Nice pictures! I really enjoyed the show and had a great time despite some drama which happens occasionally everywhere. I was lucky to be able to drive my friend's wagon up there, which was awesome except I wish I had longer legs cause I could barely reach the clutch. Hopefully next year I can drive the olds.
    Thank you Rusty nuts!

25. hillbilly hemi

hillbilly hemi

Cheryl is that you? Thanks for coming to the show. I'm glad ya'll enjoyed it.

26. Yeah, it's me! Guess I'm not a buickbabe any more though. Oh well! Hope to see y'all soon.

27. Chuckles Garage

Chuckles Garage
    Alliance Vendor

Ryan.....just a thought....there should be some kind of big brother program on here that removes any words that end in "z"

Laterzzz Dudezzzzz!

28. hemi

hemi

[​IMG]

You should have brought YOUR rat rodzzz... :D

29. The Monkey

The Monkey

I second that

Attached Files:

30. hillbilly hemi

hillbilly hemi

Are you and Mickey coming to Bubba's shop Saturday for Rebel Son? It's gonna be a fucking blast. Those guys put on a great show.