Register now to get rid of these ads!

HotRod Relapse ....

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by ManiacT, Nov 5, 2007.

1. ManiacT

ManiacT

Hello Alliance Members,
    Could not stay out of the HAMB, just had to join to support the great discussions and drag race events you have put on.
    Went to MOKAN this year and got a free ride in the time machine back to the 60's. That was worth more than money.
    Thanks to all of you that participated and all of you that worked so hard to put the event on. My brother got to go run his car at the track recently at Temple also.
    Hey while I am at it, could there be an aluminum two fourbarrel manifold out there for a 330 cubic inch DeSoto hemi? I know, that is like looking for gold in a fish bowl. But if there is please let me know.
    ManiacT.....

2. WoooDaaaa

WoooDaaaa

Ya better get to work on the T so ya can bring it to the drags in 08 and stop mully grubbing around. Don't worry about no 2X4 manifold right now, Ya got 6 deuces. Ya got 15 weeks to get ready for Denton so get busy!:eek:

3. ManiacT

ManiacT

That sounds like a bang up idea to me. :rolleyes: Ahoogaaaaaaaaaaaaa!