Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rod Mama from KS

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by mrs chaotic, Sep 17, 2009.

1. mrs chaotic

mrs chaotic
    from ----

OK...are there many girls on here or have I entered into Man-Land? I don't want to invade your man caves, but I enjoy following the chatter.

I married into the hot rod lifestyle. On our second date, Chris took me to the Last Run in Ark City. It didn't take long for me to fall in love with cars (or Chris!). We own Chaotic Customs in Mulvane, KS and are raising three gearhead sons and a hot rod daughter. I wear many hats at our shop: office manager, secretary, parts runner, waxing cars, taping for paint, and quality control. If Chris asks me really nicely, I may even sand. Last year, Chris bought me my dream car, a 1966 Mustang. We are ready to start cutting it up and turning it into a cool custom!

2. FlamedChevy

FlamedChevy

Welcome mrs chaotic to the HAMB... There many gals here. Post pics of your project..

3. ProEnfo

ProEnfo
    from Motown

4. chris55

chris55

Welcome from Ohio.

5. 5756r

5756r

Welcome from Norfolk, VA! Many, many ladies are here and even if they weren't and you were the first....it would be past the time. Have a great time!

6. guiseart

guiseart

Welcome from up the road! Plenty of women on here... stay awhile!

7. Old F.A.R.T.

Old F.A.R.T.

Welcome from Salina

8. 33Master_Eagle

33Master_Eagle

Welcome from one of the ladies from VA. I have to say i love it here there are so many wonderful people on here. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

9. low-n-slo54

low-n-slo54

welcome from derby. fellow marauder here.

10. chaotic

chaotic

I'm glad you are on the HAMB, it will be fun. I'll be home soon...have dinner ready. Or not, whatever. I wear the pants because you say I can.

11. mrs chaotic

mrs chaotic
    from ----

Funny! If I wear the pants, then forget the Merc and Exota....fire the torch up and start on my Mustang. Oh wait, I don't pay as well do I?

12. welcome from Lawrence

13. Smart man:D

14. Welcome from Minnesota from an old Kansas boy.
    I think you'll like it here a lot. Some really great folks here.
    Like you avatar.

15. 343w

343w

Welcome Mrs. Chaotic, behind every successful man is a hard driven woman! You'll fit-in around here, there's plenty of gals amoung us!

16. DozerMek

DozerMek
    from Chapman,KS

Welcome from Chapman.

17. Maria

Maria

Welcome from Finland !!!

18. g-lover51

g-lover51
    from Dallas Ga

Welcome to the HAMB,

19. buickbelle

buickbelle

Hello Karma!!! Welcome aboard!!! Don't worry about Man Land, these guys don't seem to mind the "same minded" ladies around here. The last Run has been a show we have been attending since our kids were in grade school! Been about twenty five years now.

How's that beautiful Merc coming along? I am still blown away that it may be there. I have been ranting and raving since I left your shop during the Krawl!!! EVERYTHING there that day was FANTASTIC, I am just a bit partial to purple.

See Ya this Weekend!!! Maybe we can pile the kids in the cars and "learn em" a thang to two bout crusing Saturday night? It sure wouldn't be the first time for me!!

Carrie

20. Welcome from Iowa. I havn't seen any gender specific rules. Enjoy.

21. mrs chaotic

mrs chaotic
    from ----

Carrie-
    The Merc came back from the glass shop. Bair's Glass in Winfield did a terrific job! We highly recommend him. Walt's Upholstery in Mulvane is working on the interior, as always, his work is beautiful. Chris has a gigantic list of odds and ends to finish up, but he'll make it.

Learning the kiddos a thang or two sounds like a blast! Chris has his flamethrowers all ready to go on his Pontiac. My nephews have already called dibs on driving my Mustang that evening. Looking forward to it!

22. Dontiac

Dontiac

Welcome from another Wichitan! I've seen that sweet 60 Poncho around.

23. holeshot

holeshot
    BANNED
    from Waxahachie

hey chaotic...wellcome. sure ur wellcome here- as much as anybody! that remark from grave digger is way out of line. and someone should let him know YES! ur new friend in texasYEEEHAAAA! just call me pop.

24. holeshot

holeshot
    BANNED
    from Waxahachie

I ment to say undertaker is way out of line. And you are! man why they let creepOs like u here. Is beyond me...CREEP O!!!! you should be ashamed. POP.

25. Johnny C.

Johnny C.

Welcome from Nebraska. You will fair just fine on here.

26. mrs chaotic

mrs chaotic
    from ----

Being new to this whole thing, I'm hoping someone will answer a couple of questions for me.

What does bttt mean??
    Under our user names, what does FNG mean?? Why do some say that or newbie or all of the grenade inspectors??

These are my burning questions. Thanks!

27. buickbelle

buickbelle

We know Walt, Mike used to work with his wife at Cessna, in fact he did the dash cover in our 61 Buick that is long gone now, but we know well the quality of his work!!! I will keep this glass guy in mind, we are going to need someone who knows what they are doing, once we get Kool Kat Chopped, I may be calling you in the future to get his name and number, got to get thru the chop first! I can't wait to see this Merc!!!

We go to the bank just a couple of blocks south of the Dillions store for the cruise, can't remember the name of it. We park in the lot just south of the building. When I decide to cruise, it's easy to get out of the parking lot via the drive just to the west of the bank to the side street, the bank sits right on the corner of Summit and that street (can't remember the name of that either). Just look for our cars, we usually get there long before the cruise starts to get set up, there are usually a lot of us there, if you would like to join us, feel free do so!!! Bill & Donna Moore will be there as well, we have used that same spot all these years!

THIS IS GONNA BE A BLAST!!!

Carrie

28. mrs chaotic

mrs chaotic
    from ----

Sounds great Carrie, I know the spot you are referring to. Looking forward to it!

29. bttt - back to the top
    FNG - f*ing new guy
    grenade inspector, newbie, etc. all pertains to how many posts you have

30. mrs chaotic

mrs chaotic
    from ----

Nice. Don't think that's something I'll have embroidered on my work shirts but good to know. Thanks for answering my burning questions!