Register now to get rid of these ads!

Horrible Accident !!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JohnnyFast, Dec 1, 2006.

1. scootermcrad

scootermcrad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Put your wallet down and slowly step away from the vehicle...

It's amazing what people come up with when they have too much time, too much money and ZERO taste!

(blowing chunks on monitor)

2. poncho62

poncho62
    BANNED

Dont think it looks any worse than that 59/60 el Camino "Rat Rod" that someone was building and showing on here last year.

3. i hope the survivor has a current donor (specific)card for next time when they might not make it out in one piece ...

all gm and there's a problem?
    "save a ford hack a gm"

4. rattlecanrods

rattlecanrods

Maybe this needs Beer Googles to appreciate.....

5. I love it when white trash win the lottery.

6. it needs a bubble top and full moon disc's and a blower sticking thru the hood !
    big daddy roth ghost is showing in the glass work

7. fishtank

fishtank

It's a shame that that much time, effort, and talent went into something so odd.

8. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

Bling bling the bitch is dead.

9. Zumo

Zumo

10. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

We can't all build trad hot rods...and you all should be glad of that fact. There's a lot of work in that Corvette (if that's what it started out to be)...and it could have been a wreck that someone attempted to save (a lot like building a trad rod...start with trash and go from there). Personally, the guys got big balls to combine two of the most popular Chevy Icons and pull it off...I like it...then again, I could never see the attraction of six dozen '32 Fords all in a row...

R-

11. I have a great idea for a TV show. A well-known customizer steals this car and turns it into three cars....a late model Corvette, a 59 Chevy, and a '57 Chevy. Instead of showing the work being done to the car, the audience is treated to profiles on the builders, and a series of hilarious pranks played on the car's owner.

12. Ahhh...

that will buff out...

13. J.D.

J.D.
    from Clovis, CA

I cant look away

14. Retrorod

Retrorod

........OH YEAH, then they have to have some stupid deadline so everyone has to work all night, every night until it's done with the paint guy pissed off at the bondo guy who is upset with the "host" who strolls around (maybe in a nice Hawaiian shirt?) making derogatory comments which makes everyone else grumpy. Ah.....reality TV at it's finiest, no wonder I never watch that stuff.

15. cuznbrucie

cuznbrucie

All right folks.....let's move along here...there's nothing else to see....

Brucie

16. propwash

propwash
    from Las Vegas

I notice he's using the stock distributor...how jejune....ruins the whole concept

dj

17. Ghostrdr

Ghostrdr
    from Missouri

I actually thought of doing a Psychobilly Caddillac using the 56 moredoor caddy I found here in KC.

This thing has crap wheels and horrid paint but something keeps making me look at it agian and again. Is it morbid fascination or do I really have that bad of taste.

I saw a C7 Vetter with a 53 body kit and actually thought it was not bad, but who the hell even conceived this contracption?

Here is an abortion of a C7 vette and a Maserati
    http://www.leftlanenews.com/2006/10/16/anteros-to-show-rebodied-vettes-at-sema/

18. Custom54

Custom54

My thoughts and prayers are with the families.

19. Ghostrdr

Ghostrdr
    from Missouri

[​IMG]C5-53, I am sure it is not what anyone round here would like, but so be it. I like it better than the batmobile thing on the streets now, well at least the ones a couple years ago.

20. ray

ray
    from colorado

you forgot the picture!:D

21. Update...two survivors.

Attached Files:

22. I guess it could have looked better if they had used one year to copy. That white vette looks real nice.

23. MIGHTY

MIGHTY

WTF way to f-up three cars all at once. Must be nice to have the time and money and three cool cars to dump in the toilet. He must of ran out of space in his garage so he made one car with all the pieces he liked best. It would be ok if it was one color, I guess.

24. Muttley

Muttley

The owner:

[​IMG]

His dog:

[​IMG]

25. bigken

bigken

Damn - not sure what to think about this one. The time and effort are there, but man, like some of ya said, there is a grizely force that makes ya wanna keep looking at it. Truly, the lines do not flow, but hell, it is definaltey a conversation piece.
    Why do I have strange stomach cramps now?

26. racer756

racer756

Nice rock waterfall though..

27. ROADRAT EDDIE

ROADRAT EDDIE
    from New york

Gotta say, pretty fuckin' cool!!!!!!!!

28. Yeah, it's a conversation piece that took a lot of time and effort. So is Michael Jackson's face, or 30 foot tall pink concrete statute of Kevin Federline in your front yard.

It's also a premeditated act of pure aesthetic evil, a hideous assault against mankind; nay, the whole of God's creation. The minds animating this visual obscenity can only be compared to Lysenko, Goebels, Pol Pot, and Vlad the Impaler.

If there were a shred of justice in this world, Congress would pass an emergency bill to seize this car, shred it, melt the scrap into ingots that would be buried 5000 feet underground in an abandoned Nevada uranium mine, and burn all remaining evidence that this automotive abortion ever existed to spare future humans - and whatever other species might evolve from us - the painful humiliation of discovering the stupidity of which their ancestors were capable.

29. That makes it even funnier. "Man this car is so classy, it deserves to be pictured in front of a classy, classy waterfall."

30. drock6570

drock6570

I havent been this queezy since the first time I saw the pontiac aztec in person! Thank you lord for only allowing me to see a picture of this thing.