Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hoosier Spring Meet – Swap Meet and Cars For Sale

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by MODELA30, Apr 19, 2011.

1. MODELA30

MODELA30

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THIS SHOW IS WORTH DRIVING TO. HAS ANYONE HERE GONE TO THIS SHOW ITS IN INDIANAPOLIS INDIANA AT THE MARION COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS MAY 20-21 2011. THANKS ANY INFO WOULD Be HELPFUL THANKS. Knuck From Indiana.

2. hellsgaterods

hellsgaterods

Me and a buddy went down to one last year, almost got sideswiped on the way there, there was a bunch of stuff there, i picked up a nice 9" ford rear and he got some good stuff too. Not bad, but it can get muddy.

3. mogara

mogara

The Spring meet is usually not as big as the Fall meet, but still worth going to. The key, as with any swap meet, is to get there early on the first day. There are usually at least 50 or so cars for sale. GMC Bubba usually has a booth with plenty of crazy old ignition parts.

4. junkyardjeff

junkyardjeff

If you are close its worth it,it used to be about 1/2 of the fall meet at the height it its popularity and I quit going a few years ago and thinking I might go again this year. The fall meet has shrunk alot from years ago but since I have been attending for over 30 years its hard to quit it.

5. 40Standard

40Standard
    from Indy

it's been going downhill for years, but I still go, it's always a good time just walking around looking at crap and talking to old friends. Springfield, Ohio, May 27-29 is usually a good one

6. GMC BUBBA

GMC BUBBA
    Member Emeritus

Yep, i will be there with deals galore. Its worth your trip just to visit with us.

"FREE SPAM SANDWICH WITH EVERY PURCHASE !!!!!"

7. scrap metal 48

scrap metal 48

Good meet.. I always find something.. Cars for sale area sucks.........

8. MODELA30

MODELA30

LOOK LIKE I WILL BE GOING TO THE SHOW I JUST WANTED TO SEE IF THE 2 HOUR DRIVE WAS WORTH IT THANKS. Knuck From Indiana.