Register now to get rid of these ads!

Holy Shiznit. Cole is selling the Bobber

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by mytlo56, May 19, 2004.

1. InjectorTim

InjectorTim

I wouldn't mind having it, I wonder how much he wants? Probably to rich for my blood. [​IMG]

2. Doesn't matter how much.

Timeless beauty is priceless.

And if you have to ask how much...... You can't afford it. [​IMG]

3. Agrv8r

Agrv8r

nice bike. I'd have to take out the engine and put an S&S in it...but otherwise, I like it. Most likely out of my price range though.

4. Oh shit, Mommy please can I buy that.. pleaseeeeeee... [​IMG]

5. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

[ QUOTE ]
    nice bike. I'd have to take out the engine and put an S&S in it...but otherwise, I like it. Most likely out of my price range though.

[/ QUOTE ]

See the part you don't seem to get is it's a Keith Ruxton prepared Rev Tech. If that doesn't make you want to keep it over a plain old S&S you got a lot to learn. And in my experience the Rev Tech stuff is just as good as the S&S stuff. And if you even for a minute think an S&S carb is better than that Mikuni I got some bridges for sale..

6. quickrod

quickrod

here we go with more S&S vs mikuni shit again...

7. burndup

burndup
    from Norco, CA

Dammnit, we gotta find out how much... I fuckin want that thing BAD...

It isnt street legal, is it? bummer...

8. Looks pretty street legal to me. Has a head and tail light. I know Cole rides it on the street.

9. burndup

burndup
    from Norco, CA

ahhh... I bet if I was able to swing it, someone would just beat me upside the head with a camshaft and steal it...

10. man pimping in Salas ain't cheap, probably gotta sell it to keep up with the rents around here! Wish I could buy it as it would sure look good in the East PG

11. HotrodVon

HotrodVon

I remember tellin someone..."I'd give my right nut to own that bike" Oh no...did I really say that. I love that bike. I wonder, I wonder what the cost of admission is?

12. FoMoCo_MoFo

FoMoCo_MoFo

I hope homeboy gets a fucking mint for it... that thing is bad-ass

13. Killer bike, worth more than Goldchainer prices. I figgure that a real bike lover with CaChing will scoop it up and preserve it.

14. burndup

burndup
    from Norco, CA

preserve it? HAH!

I'd DESTROY that ultra rare back slick, know wha ah meeean? [​IMG] Smoke it like a camel...

I'd park it outside, let it get greezy... Thats all its missing, crud. Little surface rust on the chrome, maybe.

15. Yeah, I know how hard to find that slick is. I would smoke it up well but would have to save it fr times when I want taht look

16. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

[ QUOTE ]
    here we go with more S&S vs mikuni shit again...

[/ QUOTE ]

Well the S&S does look cool, but the dyno and time sheets put the Mikuni way out ahead. If someone wants to argue that I don;t know what to tell them.

17. The beautiful copper '56 F100 is for sale too....

18. Agrv8r

Agrv8r

I got no qualms against Mikuni carbs....I wasn't talking carbs...I was talking engine. I just don't care for RevTech. It doesn't matter to me who prepared it...it's still a Korean engine in the end. It's my personal preference and I'm entitled to it. I never said anyone had to agree with me.

19. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

Well that's all fine and good but before you go off ranting about it, how about an intro stranger. It's kind of a tradition.

20. Agrv8r

Agrv8r

I didn't realize stating a preference qualifies as a "rant". Oh well.

21. FrameDragger

FrameDragger

Yeah, I am surprised that no intro, and making disparaging comments about Mr. Foster's component choices hasn't resulted in a gang rape yet... You're Lucky... I suggest a quick intro...

22. HotrodVon

HotrodVon

Anyone ever find out how much THE bike is going for...anyone? anyone? bueller?

23. Maybe someone should just, uh, ask Cole. He's a nice guy and I'm sure he'll tell ya'. In fact, I'm surprised he hasn't posted anything about it here.

24. cole

cole

Don't need to sell bike, just fishing for a whale.

By the way reason for Rev-tec is they paid me to build it.
    Thanks for the nice words
    cf