Register now to get rid of these ads!

"hidden" people in stripes

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Gearhead Graphics, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Gearhead Graphics

Gearhead Graphics
    from Denver Co

I've seen these done a few times, and lost all the photos I had of it.
    Anyone have some good pics of women/people and such "hidden" in a pinstripe design?

2. Gerg

Gerg

Whodaky does these perfectly :)

3. I like this one.

[​IMG]

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  4. Gearhead Graphics

Gearhead Graphics
    from Denver Co

Cool too. Im talking the ones thats like a silhouette of a woman (like a mudflap girl) and a stripe design around. So sucks that I lost my pics or id post one like what I mean.

5. 36cab

36cab
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

The late Bob Butterly (Carob) out of Iowa used to put nude women in his stripes. I've seen a lot of his work over the years but unfortunately I don't have any photos.

chryslerfan55, Tman and kidcampbell71 like this.
  6. Gearhead Graphics

Gearhead Graphics
    from Denver Co

Yeah, his might be what I had pics of. I cant quite picture it right now but there was a great one with a woman standing in the middle. Wanting to try some similar work, just wanted to see ideas that were done well to build on.

7. sk_rodz

sk_rodz

[​IMG]

how about Johnny Cash?

bowlingball likes this.
  8. sodbuster

sodbuster
    from Kansas

Someone in the mid-west used to hide a "male body part" in the stripe if you bumped the car alot or were just plain disrespectful to the person pulling the lines. Oh yea, you couldn't tell unless you were looking for it.

9. joeyesmen

joeyesmen

Like these? (Second one is by hotrodjen)

Attached Files:

chryslerfan55 and David Gersic like this.
  10. Kid I went to high school with did what he called blurbs. They looked like a screwed up spot on the ling untill you got up close then it was a little tiney picture. It might be about anything that his mind could conjur.

He did the tank on my Norton Atlas right after he was reading a ZAP comic. One spot had Zippy the pin head, on the other side of my tank he had a guy hangin' a whiz off the top of the tank into a little swimming hole on the bottom.

chryslerfan55 and Moondog13 like this.
  11. brigrat

brigrat
    from Wa.St.

Years ago someone out of the Or. area was doing Kama Sutra stick people that could only be detected viewing up close...........................

12. Might be the same guy, I went to highschool in Forest Grove. Most Nor Westers don't travel too far from home, for good reason.

13. Mayor of G-Vegas

Mayor of G-Vegas

Everybody loves Johnny!

14. When I was in The NW I remember seeing those people. My favorite was a naked chick jumping off the end of the pinstripe at a drip rail, she had a parachute and there was another pinstripe guy with a "Hard Line" laying on the edge of the fender waiting for parachute girl.

Hard to explain but it was fun to see, then you could searcht he car for the rest of them.

Might have been Dunn out of Federal Way.

15. 40 & 61 Fords

40 & 61 Fords

A friend of my Dad's had "Carob" stripes on his F-100 that had the hidden women. The guy who owned the truck had a hot looking wife, and the joke was Carob got distracted by her when he was doing the striping! It was VERY subtle, but when pointed out, you focused on it right away. At least I did as a 13 year old boy......

Unfourtunately, the Carob striping I have doesn't have any hidden women. :(

Attached Files:

chryslerfan55 and kidcampbell71 like this.
  16. brigrat

brigrat
    from Wa.St.

Might have been Dunn out of Federal Way.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I believe that it was Dunn.....................................

17. temper_mental

temper_mental
    from Texas

This is the only picture I took over the weekend lol

Attached Files:

18. "Bean Pole" in Wisconsin... had a whole story of sex-ca-spades inside his pin striping... really had to look for them with a magnifying glass.

19. rottenleonard

rottenleonard

here is one off a late sixties burban that came threw the shop, hope it's not too racie for ya.
    [​IMG]

20. I had my Telecaster Guitar pinstriped last week , I thought someone had smudged the tiny signature at the bottom edge of the guitar. On closer examination there were two stick figures involved in a canine activity!

chryslerfan55 and fauj like this.
  21. Gearhead Graphics

Gearhead Graphics
    from Denver Co

heck yeah people them are more like I was talkin bout.

There's a couple cars around here running with tiny little "errors" in the stripes, until you get real close and see its something else.

I've been trying to hide some little stuff in some of my stripes for my friends and good repeat customers. People that don't get pissy about something that looks a bit flawed from a distance get the good stuff.

Been thinking of doing a huge piece of the hood of my "shop truck" with a woman in the middle, perhaps dancing on a pole type. Gotta get time to do it though.

22. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

lost the picture..but on an O/T car of mine i had a pinstripe that the end that is usually an arrow of some type , was the silhouette of a curvy chick

23. Gearhead Graphics

Gearhead Graphics
    from Denver Co

Dad's friend had his 34 striped way back by "jake" his stripes start as dogs, like the radiator cap. The drivers side dog is a boy, passenger is a girl. Gotta look close, but they are anatomically correct.

Wish I hadn't lost so many pics when my computer died.
    This could be a great pic filled thread of hidden and subliminal stuff!

24. Francisco Plumbero

Francisco Plumbero
    from il.

Pretty cool stuff, my wife is not yet blind enough for me to do this with the stick figures.

25. Me too...!

I shut off the avitar viewing feature for this board because she felt it was inappropriate!

26. Gearhead Graphics

Gearhead Graphics
    from Denver Co

27. 54metalman

54metalman

Had Mitch Kim in Portland OR do some work on my wifes daily driver. Looked great and really simple. One day the gas attendent starts busting a gut. I asked him what was so dam funny. Didnt know it but there were a bunch of little, and I mean little people in the scroll work at the end of the stripes and inside the gas door. Doing things that are very R rated. Little stick like people all over the car. Very cool stuff.

28. Gearhead Graphics

Gearhead Graphics
    from Denver Co

Bump for the Saturday crew.

29. Fopelaez

Fopelaez

Me too was hoping for more of these!! anyone?

30. KooDaddy

KooDaddy
    from Wis.

I remember in the Milwaukee area, I think his name was Sid, would write ever so small Fuck You at the trail end of a long stripe.