Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. kustomkolin

kustomkolin
    from Herts UK

Hi to all rodders and kempers.My name is Colin,aka kustomkolin.I live in the UK,30 miles north of London.I`m 43,and married to posh Sharon!We own a 51 mercury and a 61 ford consul.We are active members of the UKKustoms.The consul is an ongoing project.Mods so far are-a 2.0litre mitsubishi engine/5 spd box/2-door/convertible-to take carson top/caddy rear lights/airbag suspension/plus loads more.all home built.nearly forgot,its now split screen.The merc is street legal but needs sledding.I`ll get to it when the consul is done.Kol

2. KoppaK

KoppaK

Well would you look at that its KustomKol, you should show them some pics of the Consul, good to have you aboard, 2 cars, how many doors between them?

3. CathyH

CathyH

Welcome to the HAMB from Oklahoma! CH

4. rustyparts

rustyparts
    from Clinton,Mt

Hello and welcome!

5. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Welcome to HAMB.

6. kustomkolin

kustomkolin
    from Herts UK

lol....thats 6 doors,chopper.4 on the Merc and now only 2 on the konsul.the same number of cylinders in your Amazon...oh wait...you couldn,t make the V6 fit.my mistake.lol.

7. kustomkolin

kustomkolin
    from Herts UK

Thanks for the welcome messages,Cathy,Rusty and Joey.You may have guessed by my reply to KoppaK that we are good friends.He is also a member of the UKKustoms(his sled has won countless trophy`s at shows)We in the Ukk like to think of him as "special"...lol.