Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. slammed58buick

slammed58buick

Although I have been a member for a while now I have not had the chance to get on here much or introduce myself. However, now I plan to get on here as often as possible and talk about traditional hot rods and customs. I own a '58 Buick Special 2-door hardtop that is slammed on the ground and sports big billet wheels, which I know is not traditional, but I wasn't going to lie about the car. My current project is a traditional styled '32 Ford pickup that is going to be a period perfect hot rod when it is finished. I hope that with this forum I will be able to bounce ideas off of people and maybe get some help locating some vintage items. So I can't wait to converse with everyone and look forward to what everyone has to say.:cool:

2. mac miller

mac miller
    from INDY

HA! Hi slammed, I noticed that, like me, you got "absolutely zero" response to your introduction.... not even a "Hi, how are ya?".....so, I decided to say "HI!"
    from mac miller in INDY!:D

3. glenn33

glenn33
    from Browns, IL

Welcome to both of you guys. Hope you enjoy the board.

4. Welcome, slammed! You'll get all the help you need here and more. Please post build photos as your project progresses. What is it about the '58 Buick's and Oldsmobile's - I hated them when they came out but now I love 'em.

5. Grumpy

Grumpy
    from NE Ohio

Hmmm...You sound familiar....Maybe from GG's Gazette, or...ahh, I forget which one, but I know I see your name in one of the Rod mags....:cool: :D

Anyway, Welcome to the HAMB

6. KIRK!

KIRK!

I'm guessing that's you Josh.

I'll give ya a big welcome.

We can never have enough talented people on here - and you're one of them.

7. hotrawd

hotrawd
    from lima,ohio

From one new guy to another...Welcome. I hope you can find time to get that truck on the road.Your Buick is cool,but you can't beat a deuce.Now if you just cut that top off...............

8. slammed58buick

slammed58buick

Thanks everyone for responding. Its nice to be welcomed. I had checked the post a number of times to see if anyone was responding and I never had a post, so I quit looking at it. I am glad I decided to look anyway and see if anyone had ever made a post. Thanks again for welcoming me.

9. slammed58buick

slammed58buick

Yep, that would be me. I spent sometime at the GG's Gazette and more recently have been spending time filling the magazines owned by Buckaroo Communications.

10. slammed58buick

slammed58buick

Thanks Kirk, thats really nice of you to say.

11. slammed58buick

slammed58buick

Hey how are you doing? Going out to the salt this year? My grandfather said he saw the Bill Breece 32 at the roadster show and it got me to thinking about those great photos you gave me at Columbus. Hope to see you this summer.

12. ZZ-IRON

ZZ-IRON
    from Minnesota

Hi Slammed 58 From Minnesota. I Got 11 Buick's, And Had A Bunch More. Catch & Release.

Its In The Hunt !