Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hi! I´m Driver!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Driver, Mar 14, 2005.

1. Driver

Driver
    from Sweden

Hey there!

I´m a 20 year old guy in a 40 year old body!:)
    Southern Sweden is my homelocation and right now all the snow is melting so I can go for a spinn in my big, fat Poncho you can see in the link below. (Wheels will be changed to more traditional Crome reversed from Stockton Wheel)
    The engine is swaped to a hot Chevy 355 with automatic transmission so the inline flathead 8 that was lurking under the hood is now spilling its fluids on to my garagefloor.
    My plan is to find (Or make if I have to!) some performanceparts for the inline 8 and build a traditional fifties style raildragster around it. I will also build a trailer and put a trailerhook on the Pontiac and I think it will make a real cool combination towing the railjob to the races!:cool:
    http://www.wheelsmagazine.se/img/photo/large/0ecfd8054bdca3efbf52caffdb809572.jpg

Does anyone know of any performanceparts for inline flathead Pontiac eights?

2. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Welcome to the HAMB, sorry can't help you on the straight eight parts.

3. welcome to the HAMB and I like the Poncho!