Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hi HAMB'rs

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by BAJ, Dec 11, 2011.

1. BAJ

BAJ
    from Ontario

Hello from Brantford Ontario. I have been into hot rods and customs for quite a long time now. I currently drive a '34 Chevy 3 window coupe with a 409 for a power plant. Drove this for about 8 years in flat primer, but decided to paint it shinny this past spring. Intend to drive this for many years to come. Waiting in the wings for me to build is a '27 Model T coupe and '32 Ford 2 door sedan. Can't wait to starting to build the T as I have most of the parts to put it together. Planning using a Model A frame, and run a 283 with 3 deuces for power. Haven't decided whether or not to chop it, but there is lots of time to decide.
    I belong to a club called the Piston Pushers, which was established in 1954. This was traditionally a drag race club with many cars over the years. Check out our website at pistonpushers.ca to see many of the old time pictures.
    Glad to be part of the HAMB and look forward to participating in this traditional rot rod forum.
    Thanks;)

2. Welcome from New Hampshire. I'm working on a 33 Chevy Cabriolet. Good luck with your project!

3. Hey Brian.......welcome to the HAMB family brother.....good to have another Piston Pusher on board.

4. poncho62

poncho62
    BANNED

welcome...also in Ontario

5. Welcome from SC, got to love the 348 & 409. I am working on a 34 pickup, built a 283 for it.