Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hi from Canada

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by PKap, Jan 8, 2011.

1. PKap

PKap
    from Alberta

Hi , finally looked up your forum ,having known about it for years. I was impressed with everything and you seem to be my type of guys. I have loved the traditional look and feel of the old hot rods for a long time. I am so happy to see that look still being built instead of those pastel jellybeans or many of the other fads that have come and gone. I like a little of the rat rod look, but I hate the lame excuses for building unsafe ,half finished garbage and thinking that it was done like that in the 50s. I am building a 53 chev 2 ton truck mounted on a lowered,bagged 86 chev dually frame, with a cad 500/400t driveline, custom bed, and thousands of rivets on the interior and engine bay to match my 57 airstream. I am trying for a streetrod quality build with semi-gloss paint, that will look like it fits at something like billetproof. I thought I would be done in a year or so,but after looking at all of the shop built tools posted here , it may be 2...

2. Welcome from Vancouver Island!

3. oldman2

oldman2

Hello and welcome to the site, enjoy.

4. big bad john

big bad john

........Welcome from Wisconsin.....

5. Welcome from Michigan.

6. Welcome from Ontario.

7. Welcome from Connecticut

8. Total Performance

Total Performance
    from Nor Cal

Welcome from Nor Cal and from the Cam Snappers Hot Rod Club of Capitola!