Register now to get rid of these ads!

HEY! You!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Fraz, Aug 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fraz

Fraz
    from Dixon, MO

Yeah, the new guy who joined 4-8 months ago and has 27 posts, all derogatory! You, who suddenly thinks you're a HAMB vet and a "rightful member" of the "official" HAMB post police.

[size=+3]Shut the fuck up![/size]

My fellow older, mature, and constructive posting HAMBers, I'm sorry for the O/T but ho-lee fuggin shee-it. This is gettin nuts. Someone posts something and BAM! Some n00b who nobody's heard of before is rippin the OP a new one. You aint Ryan or Grim or Rocky or Rashy or Cob or any of the other moderators. Let them take care of the stupidity. They're good at it. Fuckin forum trolls and self-empowered post police are getting on people's last nerves.

It's been said before, needs to be said again. This is like that garage full of car guys down the road. The ones that have cool shit sittin out front, and know stuff. The ones you should be polite to, cuz you've finally got off your ass and found somethin old to work on, and have no damn clue WTF you're doin. Do you go waltzin in there, some unknown dipshit, and start telling them what they're gonna do, and how to do it?

Yeah, right, sure ya did. Let me know when you get that crowbar they shoved sideways up your ass out.

If you got something constructive or new to show us, or a legit question, post it. Be polite and courteous, you should get some help. Bein a dick is only gonna get you labeled as a troublemaker and a dick, so when you actually have a legit question, you're gonna get ignored.

Go ahead new guy, get mad, rant, rave, hate me. I'll let you know when I actually give a shit what you think.

Rant over. I return you to your normally scheduled HAMB. With cheese.

2. djmartins

djmartins

Damn!
    Maybe you could try taking your own advice....

3. t-town-track-t

t-town-track-t
    from Tulsa

man, not this again. Seems like every 3rd post turns into this here lately. I'm with you on this one fraz. But sometimes its newbs, and other times its the "older" crowd.

4. leadsled01

leadsled01

Do we all need a group hug?? Maybe prozac? Cold beer?

5. TriFiveChevyJohn

TriFiveChevyJohn
    from TEXAS!

Since when do post counts matter?:confused:
    There are some "old timers" who don't know jack shit and there are some "FNG's" that have been in the business for over 40 years.

What the fuck does a post count tell you,
    besides the sob has too much time on his hands.:D

"Rightful member"........it's a forum, not the fuckin' VFW.
    Get over it.:rolleyes:

6. houtex63

houtex63
    from houston

i'll take a cold one, thanks :D

7. Shit guys, I'm glad this ain't me Fraz is referring too. Is it??? I checked today and I only have 7 or 8 post. Whewww. Still got that nasty-nastalgic 38 willys steel body coupe if anyones lookin. Newbee from KC. Carl Hagan Oh....."Just because your a sparkin & a arc'n doesn't mean your weld'n"

8. scottybaccus

scottybaccus

My day just got a liitle brighter... Thanks y'all!

And I'd like a cold one, too.. :)

9. Scott F.

Scott F.

Don't have a clue who you're talking about, but just like the general population, there are all kinds of people here on the HAMB. And just like the general pop. there are going to be a certain number of assbags on the HAMB.
    F- it give me a cold beer too!

10. tjm73

tjm73

Wouldn't it be easier to go to a moderator and ask them to handle it? I'm sur ethey count contact the "noob" and speak with him/her about there postings. Sure cause a lot less drama.

11. Fraz, aren't these kind of people what the "Ignore List" feature is designed for?

12. AstroZombie

AstroZombie

the self empowered post police? you say be polite, and being a dick will get you labeled as such......? some of you guys amaze me.

while you're bullshittin' a cold beer sounds pretty boss right now.

13. skajaquada

skajaquada
    from SLC Utard

oh fuck, i'm in high school again...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

on that note, anyone wanna join me behind the bleachers for a cold one?:D

14. Maybe this will help........

Attached Files:

15. Gigantor

Gigantor

Smiley - NOW THAT is fuckin funny and worth a brew.

16. Alrighty then.:D

Hell fraz at least some new guy didn't tell you he was gonna beat you up. A couple of years ago a guy who had never posted anything but a car forsale told me he was gonna beat me up.

Hell guess I shouldn't a called him a shit head. :eek: :p :)

I coulda understood if he was gonna kick my ass but no one has told me they werte gonna beat me up since about the 1st grade,(worst damned 4 years of my life) why thems fighten words.

Fraz you do make a good point here but next time you shouldn't wait as long. Cruise up here this evening I'll buy ya a beer.

Carry on.

17. bullicious

bullicious
    from NW

18. Fraz

Fraz
    from Dixon, MO

Ahh, I see quite a few replies that are a perfect example of people bein stupid.

Fun!

19. Hell fraz I was serious.

I did call him a shit head and he did say he was gonna beat me up.

You may note that most of the gee I'm all offended folks have very little time in and don't remember when we handled shit right out in the open.

its not post count that's important its time invested and quality of posts.

That said I like some of you guys, the key word here being some, and this is a shotgun blast not a sniper shot.

20. metalshapes

metalshapes

Here is my personal opinion.

( Which means absolutely nothing...)

There are lots of very smart, Computer challenged people out there.
    And the HAMB would benifit from their knowledge, if they started Posting.

So I think it should be easy to join the HAMB, but once you've proven to be a Idiot, hard to stay...

If something really bad gets Posted, please let one ( or all ) of the Mods know...

If you guys dont mind I'll close this one because of the Drama.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.