Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. gasserkiwi

gasserkiwi

hey all,
    im in the centre of the north island in new zealand. i got a few cars my daily driver is a 35 plymouth 2door sedan, it aint all that flash runs a 318 and auto it sits low and will get you anywhere and back. i got an all steel 40 willys coupe its up in the nose on a tube axel and runs a 354 hemi and 4 speed, im still cranking on it and hope to be driving it soon, also have a 35 willys sedan that is stock, a 26 essex pick up with big block olds power and is set up as an alterd. projects are a model a roadster, fiat topolino on old speedway frame and one day a t bucket which im collecting bits for. i work for myself building cars and with whats left of my time i hunt and spend time with my family and round the house.
    cheers
    chris

2. Steve 38

Steve 38

Hey Chris, welcome. Where in the NI are you based? I live in the Wairarapa.

3. senior fried

senior fried

Hey Chris , welcome from Texas, would love to see that 40 Willy's and I am sure everybody else would , post up some pics on a thread for us....

4. gasserkiwi

gasserkiwi

hey steve, im in dannevirke, saw a 38 ford coupe body on a trailer headin your way this morning, cool

5. Steve 38

Steve 38

Ha ha ha, yeah that was mine. I'd stored it at a mates place in Napier, and he bought it down today for me. Its now at Magoos Street Rods to have a floor fitted. It had the floor cut out in the 60s and it was going to be mounted on a stockcar chassis and killed in the speedway, but fortunately that never happened. I've got a bunch of good makes from Danne-vegas. For such a small town theres a shit load of car guys there.

6. gasserkiwi

gasserkiwi

gotta do something to kill the time here, you will have my numbers then, i gave it to the guy haulin the coupe for ya

7. fiat gasser

fiat gasser

Welcome to the HAMB.:)

8. 440shawn

440shawn

Welcome from Illinois, sounds like you get some cool rides post some pics if ya get time. Shawn

9. Steve 38

Steve 38

Yeah thats a crazy coincident! He told me he stopped in D'Virke and someone came up to him about the coupe, said you used to work at The Surgery?

I hope you run a thread here on your Willys. What motor will you be running in it?

10. Hey Chris , Welcome along.cool collection of cars you have. My Wifes ranchwagon was purchased in Dan e vegas .

Rod.