Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hey there

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by lostn51, Jan 27, 2008.

1. lostn51

lostn51
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Tennessee

Hello there, glad to be a part of this website!!! Heres a little about me, my daily driver is a 51 Ford Tudor Sled and i am just getting started on my 49 Ford Tudor. My 1951 has had every panel altered in some way or another and nothing on or in the car is newer than 1957(except for the small motor Ford). I chopped the 49 5" and haven't gotten into it real deep yet but i will be driving it hopefully in march or april.
    My wife and I just restored our house and it too was built in 1951 so the traditional / Kustom lifestyle is strong over here. I am glad to have found a forum that is dedicated to preserving the history of our hobby and look forward to building a long term relationship with its members!!!!

2. lostn51

lostn51
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Tennessee

here is some pics of my daily driver.

Attached Files:

• 389.jpg
      389.jpg
      File size:
      28.4 KB
      Views:
    • 222.jpg
      222.jpg
      File size:
      30.4 KB
      Views:
  3. tedster

tedster

I remember you from a different site. You are the guy that bragged about living in the 2 million dollar house and could buy all the expensive toys you wanted.

4. lostn51

lostn51
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Tennessee

and your point is? Remember i left that site because i was tired of listening to a certain few that always whined about people spending alot of money on their hobbies and cars. It was ok the first 20 or so times but eventually you have to let it go!! Also i wasnt bragging at all. all i said was "did it make me the bad guy here because i lived in a neighborhood full of 1.5 to 2 million dollar homes". If you ever run into me at a swap meet or show 9 times out of ten you will see me in my bibbed overalls and t-shirt digging through all that wonderful fodder out there looking for that bargin!!! Remember i said it is about the hobby and the history and not the money!!!!!!

5. welcome dude! how bout a loan?? j/k

6. lostn51

lostn51
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Tennessee

my wife and i just read you profile and we have never laughed so hard..... i just think your very honest, brutally......but honest. cant fault a guy for that!!!! my wife grew up in the 9th ward in New Orleans and moved here in the mid 70's. we had alot of the evacuees move up here, (you know the ones that are gang related) and their businesses are growing and growing , so we are looking to move out to Nevada, by a mountain and build the ole homestead out there!!