Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hey! Phoenix H.A.M.B.ers...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by need louvers ?, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Will do, I'll be the fat guy on a lemon yellow CT70. If you see me, do the same.

2. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Sorry to hear about your 'glide... Sucks sitting by the side of the road. We'll do this again next Thursday night and maybe endlessearth can pickup his car from my place that evening.

3. greenone

greenone

I'd be up for something next Thursday also. Will you posting up the when and where later on?

4. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Will do! As long as my own stupidity doesn't undo me as it did this week...

5. Nick Flores

Nick Flores

See you guys tomorrow at the races! Lets make our plans now... How about since I missed out on that old bar, we try that again?

6. So-cal Tex

So-cal Tex

I took the roadster for 30 mile run last night and the tranny shifted better than ever without downshifting at highway speed.

I think the second service and Lucas transmission conditioner did the trick.

I may run it down to the Pavilions car show tonight since that is fairly close and FREE!!

Did anyone decide on next Thrusday's meeting place?

Anywhere that has neat atmosphere and is centrally located works for me.

7. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Lets go back to the Royale on 16th and Oak at 7:00pm on Thursday night.

8. mechanickeith

mechanickeith

I think I can make it this thursday. Had a great burger last thurs!!

9. Nick Flores

Nick Flores

Edit... It's Jess' birthday tomorrow. Count me out, again.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
  10. So-cal Tex

So-cal Tex

Is this still on for tonight?

11. mechanickeith

mechanickeith

12. craftscustoms

craftscustoms

13. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Just got back in. See you in a minute!

14. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Good times! mechanickeith, craftscustoms (John) and myself tonight. How about next month we hit the George and Dragon up on Central north of Indian School next month? I'll keep everybody informed...

15. Thanks for the call Chip, I definitely wished I was there. It has rained ever since I hit the border of Washington. I went out to find that my pickups are both trashed from the winter snow. The ZZ4 crate motor in my 63 looks like someone dumped baking soda all over it.... this is just a long winded way of reiterating that I'd prefer to be there.:rolleyes:

16. Jeem

Jeem
    Alliance Vendor

We'd be up for that quite possibly. Snakebites!

17. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

18. mechanickeith

mechanickeith

Didnt that used to be the old Shakeys Pizza Parlor on Central??

19. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

20. Jeem

Jeem
    Alliance Vendor

21. Jeem

Jeem
    Alliance Vendor

Whatever the hell happened to "Pizza PARLORS"? I fookin HATE the bright cafeteria/urinal pizza frikkin' emporiums of today....Screw that! ....and screw those demonic, windup animatronic rodent bastards lip syncing "Under the Bridge". Holy Hell.

Village Inn Pizza was a good one.

Oh well, back to the regularly scheduled thread, excuse me.

22. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Got two names for ya buddy... Pizza Heaven and Red Devil! You can come downtown and have real big boy pizza sans animatronic rodentia! Why do you think I never had kids?!

23. mechanickeith

mechanickeith

Used to go there when I was in high school. I would schedule my lunch hour & study hall back to back. I would go down there & sit for 2 hours straight at their all you can eat lunch hour!!! IIRC,,,It was like $2.79 for lunch in 1970. Was asked more than once to leave by the management!!! I used to really tick them off. I would come in & they would give me a paper plate to put my pizza on. I would toss the plate in the trash & grab a half empty pizza pan from under the heat lights & pile it up!!!!! I would devour 2-2.5 pizzas during lunch!

24. Slices is always good pizza. How can you go wrong with potato, bacon, cheddar cheese, and green onion pizza?

25. Jeem

Jeem
    Alliance Vendor

Red Devil...that's right! between my two boys, they've only seen the inside of one of those Puke E. Pizza joints 3 times. They too understand the evil within.

26. The Red Devil is on McDowell and about 30th st, north side. Been there since about 1960. Used to go there as a kid with my folks. Now, they have a store in the Lakeside area too. Went there last month, same great pizza.
    If anyone want to meet up at Red Devil on McDowell, let me know. good stuff.

27. mechanickeith

mechanickeith

We still on for the George & Dragon on thursday??

28. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Naw, lets do this as a monthly kinda deal. Lets call it the 17th this month so it stays on the third Thursday. 'Course, if you guys want to get together every Thursday and no drinks or dinner, who am I to say no?

29. mechanickeith

mechanickeith

I will be at 51st ave & Bell friday night at Chili Bombers. Going to meet a couple of friends at the cruise in. Will be there around 5 pm if anyone wants to stop by & say hi!!

30. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

I might see you out there tomorrow Keith. I'm home tonight with of all things a Freekin' cold... How does one get a cold after the first hundred degree day?!