Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hey Phoenix guys, Gotta move my rig, need a trailer.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Nick Flores, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Nick Flores

Nick Flores

Hey guys,
    I got a letter from our HOA stating I gotta move the my project out of the driveway. No rant here as I've gotten away with it sitting there all summer, its a bit too long to fit in the garage. We've used up all of our AAA free tows for the year and my trailer is made for hauling a 1200lb sandrail, not a 3000lb, 18ft long pickup.

If anyone can help out, I'd be a happy camper. I have a truck to haul with or we can work out something out if you prefer not to lend your equipment out. My place is near Avondale Blvd. and Van Buren, I'm taking it to my brothers house near 28th St and Osborn.

We all know that HOA's SUCK!! We don't need to discuss that here, so lets please not start a neighborhood politics debate. Thanks a million fellas!

2. RodStRace

RodStRace

I'm way up the hill from you, but if no one closer can help, PM me.
    Diesel ram and trailer should be able to handle that, it dragged a 47 Chrysler home from NE in January!

3. Nick Flores

Nick Flores

Thanks to MilesM for the use of his hauler!!

4. I was going to say, if you didn't get a trailer taken care of that I am real close to your brothers place. I have have one

5. Nick Flores

Nick Flores

Steve, Thanks! Turns out Miles keeps his trailer right near my brothers shop. He picked it up a few minutes ago and I'm waiting for him to get here so we can load the old girl up.

6. The power of the Hamb is awesome.