Register now to get rid of these ads!

hey everyone

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by its a classic, May 9, 2011.

1. its a classic

its a classic
    from montana

well ill start off by introducing my self. im chad, im 17, live in montana. and i have too many vehicles to count!
    im a country boy. my nearest neighbor is 1 mile away. my dads got a decient shop....but my shop is flippin huge! its...wait for it....OUTSIDE! haha so ill start out by a brief overview of all the vehicles ive owned/own. so first off was a 67 gmc 1/2 ton 2wd. total beater, but i learned soo much on that pickup! eventually traded it for a 93 kayak 400, suzuki 50 quad, and a harley davidson golf cart. so next vehicle to get was a 55 chevy 3200. that i got from santa christmas before last. so right before school started last year, 3 weeks to be exact i decided to drive it so i hauled butt and got it goin and its my DD. 30 miles each day. so the next thing that i got was a 84 f250 6.9 diesel. tried to turn the fuel pump up and didnt put it on quite right and it ran away on me and blew up(woops!) so i sold that and brought home a 1948 international kb2 that i got from the neighbors. put old plugs and wires from my 55 in it. couple gallons of gas. and rigged it up to run on a 12 volt battery and it fired up in under a minute. not bad for sittin 40+ years! then i got a 72 (beat to hell) gmc 1/2 ton 2wd with a completely overhauled 350 with 13k on it. so i took the front end sheet metal off the 67 for it. then i got a 66 chevy c10 1/2 ton 4wd from another neighbor. got a go kart which didnt have a motor. so i got a snowmobile with a 340? in it for the gokart. then i had a 32ft 1950 chris craft boat. but i sold it :( im purchasing a 1966 mercedes 230 in about a month. and im also getting a 1974 z28 camaro this summer. and i still need to pay for my 55 chevy short box trailer. then i got a racing quad that i blew the motor up in. 1988 bayou 300 that needs a new piston. well thats about it for me. i hope i can learn how to fix all this crap. and i hope that i can also help out with answering any question or give good input.
    -chad

2. rusty bill

rusty bill

Sounds like you have enough iron to keep yourself busy. welcome!

3. Chad,
    Don't be shy. Tell us a little more about yourself.
    Welcome from Michigan.

4. its a classic

its a classic
    from montana

thanks for the welcomes everyone....so im almost done with my junior year of highschool. i work after school at the ford garage in the parts department. and i hate fords! i just work there to see all the broken fords! :D ill be working there 10 hours a day this summer. and working at the neighbors on the weekends.
    -chad

5. Hello and welcome aboard!