Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hey everyone, new from Cleveland area

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by dway, Jan 17, 2010.

1. dway

dway

Well I logged in and looked around a year and a half ago and haven't done much since (life does that to you sometimes) so here's my intro post. I'm from the Cleveland area and i'm in the Motor psychos car/bike club. Some of my buddies are on here too. I have a 62' falcon that I've been working on for a long time now, a little at a time. I'm still in the process of finishing up chopping the top about 8", stretching the trunk 17", full air ride so the body sits on the ground, and a ford 400m in it that I built myself(I know, most are saying "a 400?!" right now). I don't know, that's just what I had. It will probably change in the future. It's drivable right now and was all last season but there's a lot of cleaning up I have to do. I'm a low to no budget builder, so I use what I have or get for cheap and make everything else. I had it at the Indy Road Rocket Rumble and the Steeltown Shakedown in PA this summer. I hope to have it in much better shape this coming summer.

2. dway

dway

Here's a pic from the Dragway 42 Rock n' Race this summer. And yes, it pulls the camper!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 17, 2010
  3. 440shawn

440shawn

welcome from ILLINOIS

4. fieldofcars

fieldofcars

Wellcome from Missouri!!

5. rockguy92

rockguy92

Good to see another Ohioian. Welcome from Powell.
    The Rock