Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hershey time

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by noboD, Sep 18, 2006.

1. The37Kid

The37Kid

Just got an email from noboD telling me to check out your website, WOW! That is great stuff, some day you"ll get my '32 Vicky interior pieces to do. Look forward to seeing you at Hershey.:)

2. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

noboD,,, What do you mean 'Snow Fence'.. this is my first year going to Hershey,, what do you need a snow fence for...??? I dont want to see anything but sunshine and 60 - 65 degree weather.. its not winter yet

3. Clark

Clark

Boones my friend......you have a lot to learn :) ANYTHING can happen at Hershey. It's a magical place. Yes it can snow. I doubt it though. The snow fence is for crowd control. They only want you crossing the road at certain spots.
    Clark

4. Clark

Clark

Zach...did you buy up all the Camaro parts :) :)
    Clark

5. mazdaslam

mazdaslam

Ha haaa...Ken,put snow tires on your truck:eek: ........just kidding:D.Bring an umbrella,it will rain.

6. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

if it snows, your towing it south into dry country.... us southerns have thin blood. we have to put on jackets when it gets down into the 60's LOL

see everyone later in the week, save one or two small good deals for me. (thats all I will be able to afford by then)

7. Chad s

Chad s

He woulda needed a caravan of pickups to get all the parts home! Im just getting over being sick with Mono for 4 weeks, first time in a while I didnt make it. Not too worried, Im resting so I can be well for Hershey.

8. Clark

Clark

Boones ...you better bring a parka!!! :)

Chad ...you should stay home another week and rest :)
    Clark

9. The37Kid

The37Kid

Snow & Hershey, Gee that brings back great memories! Had to be pre 1975 and it did snow at Hershey, Dad sold a Buffalo robe to some guy from Texas to keep warm roaming the flea market. :D

10. noboD

noboD

'37, it was definately pre-75. All we seem to get now is liquid snow. The '38 Olds on the back cover of AA was taken at Hershey last year. Drip drip. Make sure you check out the Futureliner everyone! There will be a test on what you how many tires it has.

11. ChevyGirlRox

ChevyGirlRox
    from Ohio

So when and where is the HAMB meet again? Are we even having an "official" meet?

12. SUHRsc

SUHRsc

sure wish i had a shop, i'd invite everyone to meet there one evening as im only about 15 minutes away and im sure most of you wont have much going on in the evenings?

clark,
    i did buy all the camaro parts...i even bought an original mullet hair extension still in the box, part number in tack and all GM-1090
    sorry they wont be brining it to hershey for you to snag now...
    although I'm not sure what you'd extend but i hear it goes exceptionally well with a SBC :D
    see you there
    Zach

13. rbroadster

rbroadster

Clark,

Are you in row RCS or RSC in the Red field.

Your post says RCs, but I can't find that row in the map of the Red field.

HAMB meeting still on for 5:30 Thursday?

Looking forward to meeting / greeting a few HAMBers.

All travel safely.

- RBR

14. Clark

Clark

I'll have to look at my space #s again. Easy way to find them is from the Giant center head to the collisium. I am to the right of the collisium where they race the cars. Second row in.

I leave tomorrow. Might have to make two trips to get the junk up there.
    Clark

15. It did in '74.

Slept in the 34 panel and woke up to see frost on the inside of the roof (pre-headliner.) And that was the last time Sue went;)