Register now to get rid of these ads!

HERE I AM NEW FROM Kansas City

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by spinner, Feb 11, 2006.

1. spinner

spinner

Hello H.A.M.B. Land . I am new from the K. C. AREA I am one of the ol grey haired hot rodders . That has enjoyed the ride for 62 years now . My hot rods are a 1957 ranchero ,41 chevy, a Barris style 39 merc, 29 roadster p/u & a 26 ''t'' coupe . playing cars my way . Sooo Hello

2. When I saw you had intro'ed at 5:30 a.m. I thought, "Must be an old fart !"

These young folks sleep 'til noon. :)

Welcome....and post some photos of your toys.

3. spinner

spinner

4. guiseart

guiseart

Glad to see you post Spinner, I'd like to see pictures of your rides as well. What are your plans for the flatty you are buying from me?

5. spinner

spinner

6. Irish Dan

Irish Dan

Greetings, Spinner! welcome to HAMBland! I was in your city for the NTBA Nats during the summer of 03, & really had a great time! The city really "rolled out the carpet" for us! Sounds like you got some nice rides! If you're smarter than me, ( & I hope you are! ) Post pics when you can!

7. spinner

spinner

8. spinner

spinner

check out www.grumpieschopshop.com then go no coast hot rods at the top check model a pickup . that is mine .