Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods HELP NEEDED... IS ANYONE NEAR DUNMORE PA?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by SATANACHIA, Nov 11, 2018.

1. SATANACHIA

SATANACHIA
    from Alabama

Is there anyone near Dunmore PA that could help my wife in the area? She has a flat tire on the dually she is driving and doesnt have a jack or impact with her?? Thank you

2. SATANACHIA

SATANACHIA
    from Alabama

Her phone number is 205-516-0706. Im 14hrs away from her so there isnt much I can do quick. If anyone in the area could lend her a jack and impact or torq wrench I would be indebted to you... She has the 33mm socket with her

3. Boneyard51

Boneyard51

Santana, I know this doesn’t help now, but I you Travel at all, get AAA, that service, even on Sunday is free. You might check your insurance policy it may have roadside service.

A year ago I was traveling in Maryland and blew a two year old tire on the front of my motorhome. Called AAA, wrecker came got me and towed me to a tire store 10 miles away ....free! ( would not want to pay that bill... 22,000 lbs )

Don’t leave home without it!

Bones

SATANACHIA and lothiandon1940 like this.
  4. RMONTY

RMONTY

5. SATANACHIA

SATANACHIA
    from Alabama

thanks everyone!!! She has platinum AAA membership. This particular area they only have one person that does contract work for them!! She got the wheel off and used one of the rear to get back going.

6. Boneyard51

Boneyard51

Kool!

Bones

SATANACHIA and lothiandon1940 like this.
  7. Glad things worked out for her.

SATANACHIA likes this.