Register now to get rid of these ads!

Help me Rat out my 63 OLDS in Arizona

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kerry67, Apr 11, 2005.

1. TRIUMPH TERROR

TRIUMPH TERROR

Hatch,

Once again you are the man a pure breath of fresh air.Always able to think out side the box.Man I dont know how many times I found myself passin up a deal on a good 5th wheel cause I dont have a rig to tow it.Now my problem is solved
    I sure hope the pileup does not have rules against me bringing my 5th wheel.

Anyhow back to the car.Do what you see fit but a couple of the early pics posted has me wanting to go get a Olds and do it up. I am a mopar guy to the core I just now realized how cool these BOP cars look.Got to love the lower stance with some flake on the roof.Thanks for the post it has opened my eyes to how cool theses cars are.Now I need to find some kinda of adapter to get my wedge motor in one.
    Later Shoe

2. lobuck

lobuck

Between the post I started about the same thing and this one. I have completed changed my goals on where I was going.
    I also learned a hell of alot.

3. lownslow

lownslow

kerry ,
    if you need help ....lemme know the gold one with the silver flake top is mine .....and welcome to the hamb .......

4. lgh1157

lgh1157

Hey bro, Welcome to the HAMB.

I've been in your shoes, seriously. I got a 63 Galaxie and it had wide white walls and black wheels. I asked some questions on the HAMB, and got some great ideas of the possibiltys. I still look for pics of Galaxies as im still not sure of the final look. I have made my mind up on several things - that mostly HAMBers helped me with. You can do what ever you want, but you should research first to see whats out there. These guys on the HAMb have saved me so many times. Just look around and see what is possible. Chances you are gonna change your mind 20 times before you come to any conclusion on how this car will look one day - trust me I did. before you go trying to save money, research, thats the best money saver of all

good luck

L

Bumpstick - i love the pool party in the trunk, i was losing it when i saw that. :)

5. El Caballo

El Caballo
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

That is the highest compliment you can give the board.