Register now to get rid of these ads!

help ID these lights

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by damagedduck, May 19, 2012.

1. damagedduck

damagedduck
    from Greeley Co

some of you know that i rescue junk from a local scrapper,i found these at his place & was wondering if i should save em? & if so what are they from?there were on a 39 Nash {badly added i say} says Arrow on the bottom side of the bucket.

Attached Files:

2. squirrel

squirrel

sealed beam conversions for a 39 nash, is my guess.

These conversions were very common in the late 40s-early 50s. 1940 was the first year of sealed beam headlights.

3. Arrow made aftermarket stuff. I'm thinking this may be a sealed beam conversion for another car like a 37-39 Ford poorly added to the Nash ( which had squarish lights!)

Beat me Jim!

4. moefuzz

moefuzz

As stated, aftermarket conversion available for many makes including Ford, Willys, Nash....

5. damagedduck

damagedduck
    from Greeley Co

Thanks i thought they looked a little fordish.

6. Agreed. They are aftermarket sealed beam conversions for '37-'39 Fords. Arrow and Electroline were the two leading manufacturers of these conversion kits, which were sold through auto parts stores and mail order houses such as J. C. Whitney, Sears, and Montgomery Ward. Someone might want them for a '50s- style '37-'39 Ford.