Register now to get rid of these ads!

help getting car out of the trees

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by nitrider65, Apr 16, 2011.

1. autobodyed

autobodyed
    from shelton ct

i'm thinkin he smoked all the leaves that were on those trees!

2. zmcmil2121

zmcmil2121

Oh yeah, was born and raised till three years ago... gotta love it when people whine about wind and heat here... I just start to remember Texas. God I miss Austin, I am gonna be visiting soon though! yay!

3. nitrider65

nitrider65

heres what it looks like from a little ways back

Attached Files:

4. nitrider65

nitrider65

heres one more
    :eek:

Attached Files:

5. 40 & 61 Fords

40 & 61 Fords

That's why you announce your finds on here AFTER you have them in your possesion!
    Too many people are more than willing to chop down a few trees, sneak out at night and outright steal, or whatever it takes to snipe a deal out from under somebody when given the chance. ESPECIALLY if it's an early Ford coupe!! My guess is somebody who's on here knew about it too, and figured they better get it out of there before YOU did!

I agree with Trailer Ed, that flat back section on the tudor body is definately worth saving! I'd cut it through the middle of the quarter windows and just take the back section.

6. RodStRace

RodStRace

Looks like stuff one of them big ol' Texas trucks could back over for the most part.
    I'd get a sheet of 4X8 plywood, nail a couple 2X4s for skids and another on top at the front, pinching a rope or strap. Get the body up on your sled and pull it out, cutting what was needed. An ATV would help guide it side to side on the way out...