Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Help finding Engine Re-builders (MOPAR)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by DOCWHIT, Sep 22, 2017.

1. DOCWHIT

DOCWHIT

I am looking for a reliable, trustworthy company or small business to rebuild my 1959 Dodge Coronet 326 Engine. This seems to be like looking for a purple unicorn.....

I was hoping to find a place here in Texas, but it looks like I'm going ask the great people up north for help me with my project.

Luckily I found this place **Promar Precision Engines, based in Paterson, New Jersey** https://www.promarengine.com

If anyone knows a company please let me know or has any information on this company.

Thanks,
    Mike

2. earlymopar

earlymopar

If you're not already a member, you need to join the Poly Engine group on Yahoo. Lots of people there who can direct you. [email protected]

- EM

3. d300

d300

Since you are dealing with an early Mopar you might get some help from the Hemi Tech section.

4. Any reliable re-builder/builder worth his salt should handle your rebuild just fine. its not majic its just a motor. Now if you are looking for a race motor that is an entirely different creature and you need to find someone who specializes in high performance builds, but just a rebuild is nothing all motors are basically the same. They are just nuts n bolts.

sunbeam and egads like this.

5. DOCWHIT

DOCWHIT

Thanks for all your input guys!!! Thanks to a HAMB member I found the perfect guy (a MOPAR unicorn) to do the job!!
    73RR .... Member... from Central Ory-Gun
    "If you need additional info on the 326 then send a note to my friend Gary Pavlovich at [email protected] or call him at 619 572-3008. Gary is pretty much the expert on the A series engines." He has a shop in California!! So it looks like I am finally going to get the job done right!!! I will post before & after pictures in the future!!
    Ed Hale High Performance Engines
    8455 Winter Gardens Blvd.
    Lakeside, CA 92040(619) 443-4250