Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello Ryan and hambers

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Normal Norman, Nov 21, 2006.

1. Normal Norman

Normal Norman
    from Goshen IN.

I guess I should have done this a few months ago,so apologies to all in my being late. I been into rods and kustoms for many years now. I started like most (I suspect) with model cars as a kid. Had my first car at 15 yrs. old a '57 ford 4dr. but it was clean and was a V8. Since then Iv'e had a lot of cars and started building rods for myself and friends in the early 80's. Started my own shop in '95 and it has lasted in one form or another till today and I'm still working, just not as much due to health issues. My son and I race a '23 t roadster 125"w.b. on alky usually in Quick Rod(IHRA). We also have a '65 Nova bracket car, runs 10.90's with a small block and glide. He drives and I tune,push,repair,etc. Its all fun! I'm in the process of building a '32 ford roadster,full fenders small block and 4l60 trans. It will be traditional style and mostly black. It will be the third '32 Iv'e built for myself over the years.
    Personal info; Iv;e been married for 25 years now (second wife) I have two adult(?) kids a boy Iv'e mentioned and a girl both in their 30's. And four grand kids, they are so much fun! Oldest is 9years youngest is 14months. Well I'll stop here, theres so much more but I'm sure no one really gives a shit! Steve Greer - Normal Norman

2. AHotRod

AHotRod

Welcome home Norm !

3. scarliner

scarliner
    from Macon Mo.

Good intro Norm, sounds like you have had a good life and a car guy all the way.Its good to have people here with a lifetime of experience, and one that involves family as much as possible.

4. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Howdy Norm... welcome aboard...